Who do you think will make shield 2004

greetings from gifford

first of all paul you have to be able to accept critisism from pepole bout matt get used to it people always try to bring better bowlers down to there level.

to matty dont walk into the centre and think that you will shit it in coz with that sorta attitude you will do the oppisite. me and u know your awsome so go out there and shut up mighty mouth and kill the trialz

laters

greetings from gifford

first of all paul you have to be able to accept critisism from pepole bout matt get used to it people always try to bring better bowlers down to there level.

to matty dont walk into the centre and think that you will shit it in coz with that sorta attitude you will do the oppisite. me and u know your awsome so go out there and shut up mighty mouth and kill the trialz

laters

greetings from gifford

laters

Good luck for all the guys and girls who are rolling off! i will see u at shield! 8) =D> =D> =D>

hey there south aussies
good luck to all rolling off for shield this year.
some of my favs to make it are
Brad T
Dion
Matt
Brad M
and
the lovely Loui :wink:
i dont kno any other girls
well good luck to all again
ill catch u at nats if not b4
take care bowl well
and dont let other people bring u down, most of the time they dont kno crap all to start with
love u all 8)
Flicky oxoxoxoxox

The team?

In the girls respect, i have no idea who is gon make it....
Louise Ingoe
Kelly Foreman
Jess Mooney
Rochelyn,,,,,, Rochelyn (shorty)
:shock:
Whoeva tries out.....
Im all outta ideas, and i've thought of nothing

Boys Team i think:
Dion Alexander
Alex Klass
Matt Kanafa (u betta make it, or i'll kick ur ass)
BOBBA!!!!
Bradley Tanner
Shane Williams
and a mystery pick,,, like yeah u feel me

It should be interesting to see :?
Peace, till then.
It always feels like a MIddlemiss is hangin from my neckless

:shock: oooh some diff results last week huh! some surprises and even shock!! I just love it when things aint so predictable. Congrats to the gorgeous bradley and Mr Dion, Im a gonna kick ur ass boy! so next week the battle begins....... any updated picks??

Boys...
Brad
Matt
Dion
BOBBA (my mystery man)
and Alex

Girls....
Kelly
Loui
Jess
Amy
and Danielle