WHO WILL MAKE THE SHIELD 4 2003?

zeddy, zeddy, zeddy! what will we do with you... dumb up spencey??? when did you decide this would be your signature? i like it.. on to the topic at hand.. sheild trials... after witnessing the juniors at under 25's i think the trials will be very interesting. you guys that finished top last year don't count the little guys out what am i saying your all little guys to me :lol: i think that there's a few 'up and comers' that will keep ya honest.. anyway from what i've seen i reckon in no order the top 10 will be..

boys..
michael cole rix
matt kanafa
paul gifford
brad tanner
paul streatfield
matt johnson
jason turai
steve rawson
little ashley warren- pity your not a lefty buddy i'd call you minime :lol:
chris prosser
the battle for top 7 will be interesting..

on to the girls..
the love of my life lauren mooney :p
her little sister with the big voice and heart jessica mooney :D
kerry ann if she's not to old :?
louise ingoe after her performance at u25's
im sure lil leisa will pop up :)
is clair johnson too old now?
lauren monahan should make a come back?
i know i haven't got ten but my last but definate not least pick that i'm sure will top qualify and be in the final team is little zeddy matto!! always remember to DUMB UP zeddy and you'll blow the place to pieces!! so good luck to all.. dont think about it and DUMB UP ZEDDY 8)
CHEERS FOR NOW
SPENCE 8)

girls team

spence
1) lil leisa is to old
2) claire is to old
3) kerry is in her last yr next yr,
4) its a pity not more girls are bowling in the pre shield trial at village,there seems be a lack of interest in this one.i can think of several reasons but what ever this will be good practive for all who are those trying out 4 shield.
cheers

sorry.. not up to date on the birthdays it will be a shame to not have them in the team but it had to happen i guess.. should make the way for more 'up and comers' :D

take it easy..
spence 8)

Plz Plz Plz dont get Gifford started. Goes on and on and on, and i only met him for the first time at shield in sydney. Cocky lil shit u are!!! hehe j/k but ay, three people to make shield, three top picks would be Matty Kanafa, Gifford and Michael Cole Rix, oh michael, lay off the drugs m8!!! dont want another drug test next year do we??? hahaha j/ks man. Anywayz good luck in ya shield trials and i hope to see yas next year at shield :D :D :D

Later

yeah i may be cocky but i will get over it!!! i just wanna know u are disturbed. anyway good lick to everyone on sunday....ecspecially matt coz u dont wanna lose 20 bucks and cole rix lets go get 'em son!!!!

later

Haha good lick? Yes it was a good lick :wink: hahaha it Adrian from WA, just thought id say good luck to ya. Well good LUCK paul and to others tryin out for SA

Later

HAY, PAULIE CAN U DO THAT????

HEY, PAULIE CAN U DO THAT????

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

THAT IS, GAMBLE ON UR BOWLING!!!! IF I WAS U I WOULDN'T BE MAKING BETS ON THIS SITE, IT COULD COME BAK AND BITE U ON THE BUM......

P.S. WHERE ARE THE RESULTS????[/b]

well

i made a gamble and so far it has payed of with me at the moment 20 bucks up...we will all see next year...

anyway who are u leononski???

later

Hey Paul, you could always run some brackets, get everyone playing for some $, you naughty little professional you!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom