shield team next yr

M

MaD_aBouT_tHaT

hey i was just wondering who u all think will make the western australian shield team 4 the boyz and girlz and who the 2 top bowlers will b for the guys n girls

not its not, im just wondering who u lot all think who might b in the team not who is in the team

it is a tad early dude, shield only finished like two weeks ago, most people are too buggered after that so they won't be bowling at their peak and others will be undecided about rolling off, so your not going to get an accurate reading of who is in form and who will excel

MaD_aBouT_tHaT said:
not its not, im just wondering who u lot all think who might b in the team not who is in the team

If you try out, you'll make it. Trust me on this.

I'll be down at the trials, errr when ever they are and see how everyone goes.

but my guess is everyone who was in this years team, that is eligable and willing to roll off, will make the team, plus a few others

what do you mean if i try out i will make it? wont it depend how i bowl because im sure there is alot of good female bowlers out there

well i hope there is more entries for the girls than there was for this year, but i mean you should be able to make it

ah really....isnt they usually many girls roll off.....well i hope this year if i do try out there is alot of girls, out of the girls this year that bowled who would of been the top bowler from western australia ... well..i hope to see u adrian at the try outs if i bowl

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey mad about that your a massive donga

Love Billy
xoxo

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

P.S Use go that way to mecca, and use there's money in those bushes
(Stooges)

hey guys..... :D is it true that there is about 15 to 20 girls trying out 4 shield because thats a fair bit.....adrian(or anyone) can u tell me if thats true n if so can u give me sum names
cant wait to hear from ya
love
emma

Lil Sumthin said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey mad about that your a massive donga

Love Billy
xoxo

:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

P.S Use go that way to mecca, and use there's money in those bushes
(Stooges)

Cuckoo Cuckoo :? :roll:

I dunno of how many girls are trying out, I last heard there was about 10.

Hey guys

i dont think the numbers are as high as 20. U mite get 15 but im with adrian here the last i herd there was about 10 i think. Last year we didnt even get 20 applicants for the boys (1 short 19 lol :p :p ). It would be nice to have a lot of girls trying out. Make it a bit interesting me thinks
cheers

Hey,

I dont think u r gonna get even 10 chiks tryin out!! Well at the moment neither me or kira r tryin out 4 sheild!! Sorry adrain...

Who is actaully tryin out?!

Catch yas lata

why aint u tryin out simone???? i heard that kira wasnt to good over there along with a couple of other bowlers but i aint sure if true or not but yeh but im emma from mandruah but if u find out any infomation can u plz let me know

i hope that as many girls try out as possible to give every one more comp, to see whos actually the best bowler
but who does everyone think will be the best bowler out of all the girls???? well...i cant say who i think because i dont know anyone but just have heard of ppl thats it

:lol: hey all

Who thinks W.A will need to get drafts again for the girls team?

I Do :lol:

well..most likely if things go like that did last year, because i heard that they didnt go to well.. but i hope they go well this year if i try out

well..most likely if things go like that did last year, because i heard that they didnt go to well.. but i hope they go well this year if i try out

Back
Top Bottom