Most Potential Junior In Western Australia?? ( boy n girl)

M

MaD_aBouT_tHaT

hey girls n guys i was just wondering who everyone thinks has the most potential in the juniors in western australia for a girl and a guy??
cheers
emma

potential

The old potential thing is here again, unfortunately so many people have been labelled as having potential and ended up on the scrap heap. So please forgive me if you think i am putiing the moz on someone here, there is one player i have been watching for a while now and never cease to be amazed at the sheer firepower in this guys hand . This kid has a long long long way to go and many countless hours of practising his sparing and trying new lines , but where there is smoke there is fire and when he throws it properly there is no bigger hitting ball in the sport . So Mitch Edom keep working at it and listen to your coaches and maybe we will see you smashing racks on the national scene one day.

Steve Wimbridge

it seems to me and prolly alot of other people that the girls in wa dont really get much attention?? y is that or is it because they aint that good/// can someone plz explain

Not for WA though, I mean the other topic was mainly for NSW,QLD and VIC, didnt see much potential being acknowledged out of the other states

Hi all,

I bowled with this team this year and they were all a great bunch

for the boys i think that Mitch Marris and also both the McLoughlin have potential

for the girls on the other hand most potential would probably be either allison or kira when she gets older she is now 12 and averaged 153.6 off a 116 entering average.

so girls and boys keep it up and i look forward to seeing you in the future.

i would also like to say to say a quick thankyou for giving me the chance the bowl for you this year i had a great time

Cheers
Rachael :D

Back
Top Bottom