junior bowlers with the most potential

my opinin,
jayson griggs and even though i can't remember the last name of this person or even that she was there krystal from the gold coast.

well i know i'm going to regret saying this but i would say hamish rogers.

hehe htanks danish my last name is king ... i remmebr seeing ya at ashmore :lol: :lol: .. hamish is a good bowler jsut a little smart ass :p:p:p

wow i got three mentions, but i do disagree there are alot more people with more potential than i. i am just plodding along slowly trying to keepu up

I was at Nationals and there is alot of talent coming through the junior ranks. I was only able to watch Day 1 of shield but some standouts that I saw are:

Boys:
Chris Slattery
Stephen Cowland
Stephen Reynolds
Matt McRae
Bobby O'Reilly
Matt Sing
Zach Waters
Wade Jones
Michael Zentveld
Anthony Morrell

Girls:
Bianca Flanagan
Tracey Madden
Lauren Rochester
Lauren Mooney
Kerry-Ann Klop
Kelly Young
Carly Allen
Courtney Murdoch

i think Josh Bulow and Sally Kerr (both from Maitland have really good potential)

jesus i totally forgot about my main man from wa, adrian altieri has got to one of the most promising bowlers i have seen in a very long time, and also ben and tommy, those will three names seen for a very long time if they stick with the game. hopefully we may have the big man himself bowling for the tassie side next yr, lets hope !!!

Oh my god....there are so many juniors out there that have the potential to make it big in bowling!! so here's my list:
BOYS:
Ben coupland
Ben Rankin
Ben McLoughlin
Ben Harriss
Jayson Griggs
Adrian Altieri
Bobby Orielly
Michael Zentfield
David Porto
and heaps more to mention

GURLS:
Kirsten McKell
Jessica Starkey
Lauren Rochester
Kerry-Ann Klop
Kylie Poulson
Amanda Frost
Bianca Flanagan
Hayli Mazzoni
Zoe Mattson(sorry bub not too sure on ur last name)
Felicity Huttchings
Sylvia Wilson
and also yet again heaps more to mention!

Newayz thats my two bobs worth...lets see who else ppl can some up with!!!

Oh i almost forgot to mention my fave bro and sis team.... Dan Bunting and Kara Bunting. Fall into the category of having heapsa potential to go far in bowling!!!!

I would have to agree with Tiff on this one. Everyone that she has mentioned have the goods. Not to sure on Me though. Tiff dont forget urself ok, u have the goods u just have to believe in urself.

Luv yas

Jess S

Well there is alot of great bowlers at mentone tenpin bowl. And we have a president sheild bowler here at mentone

Aeroplane Jelly Style is the way to go in the bowling world :!: :D :D

:D JJ :D

But i have to say Mickey Zentfeild is a very good bowler and he used to have a storm tour power but now he is sponsered by Brunswick..the same with Lindsay Kilpatrick and Anthony Morrell

Storm_Striker_JJ said:
Well there is alot of great bowlers at mentone tenpin bowl. And we have a president sheild bowler here at mentone

Aeroplane Jelly Style is the way to go in the bowling world :!: :D :D

At Illawarra Strikezone from this years team we have:

Stephen Cowland
Chris Slattery
Ben Rankin
Ben Robinson
Jeremy Shipp

We had Jessica McGinty before she moved away:( miss ya jess
Samantha Fisher
Rhiannon John
Kelly Zelvis
Lauren Robb
Lysa Harrison

So yeh Southern is pretty much Strikezone based!

well we only have one current shield bowler in our league at milton and thats hayli mazzoni and i think she has the potential to go far

since she has been bak she has shot a 276 and 279 and keeps pulling out high games

others i think have potential r

carly allen
reese leckie
kelly young

we have many potentials in our league mostly male and majority of our league bowl in tqi state team (east coast)

i believe we all have potential if we just believe in ourselves

:lol: GO HAYLZ !! :lol:

Hayli's an awesome bowler and has an awesome future in bowling !!

:twisted: * ..Mandiiz.. * :twisted:

Our shield bowler is Andrew Dickson :D

I think these people have potential

Micky Zentfield
Matty O'Brian
Lindsay Kilpatrick
Shaun and Nathan Paulby

Mentone bowl rocks

Vic won the president shield (i know that u allready know but..) and this team consisted of some very good jnr bowlers including Mickey Zentfield :p

Back
Top Bottom