Shield 2004

yomama said:
Hey All

Well guys....It's upon us again

SHIELD!!!!!!

With just 24 Days to go until we bowl i was wondering how many people are lookin forward to it........u all better be hehehe :) . Also, who would each state classify as their best bowlers in both the boys and girls teams?

For WA i think it would have to be:

Boys: Adrian Altieri, Gary Ribbans and Matt Watson (only cos ov his 300 and gradually improving game)

Girls: Allison Campbell........by far one of the best bowlers ive seen go through the junior ranks.

Anyway guys im off

See you all at Illawarra

BTW!

GA WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I agree with most of what you say, yomama, but you missed out one person. Mitchell Edom has, from what I saw, been bowling quite well. Only the occasional missed spare. I'm sure that if Mitch spares around 90% at shield, he'll be in the top 5 for all stars.

hey all, i like to see northern in the team spirit and not leavin anyone out. from what i have seen, the nationals is on everyones mind and are training hard.

to start with , vice captain jay, his approach is much better, sparing is much better and a lot of the time just needs to find a line. he will be one to watch out for. johnny kahn has the shot when he puts his mind to it. sparing has become one of his key games so watch out shield. nathan has come a long way since roll offs, and may be a threat to people to undermind him. scott has experience over the others and his sparing has improved alot. matty dempsey, was in the top five of highest averages at state challenge and has mauch potential, just needs to concentrate. potter will work his magic at nationals, as long as he keeps on his spares he will be up there. it is good to see that the boys have improved and worked hard. i will garantee this will show at nationals. everyone should be aware of the northern boys as all are threat to each and every single bowler. :twisted:

i agree with everything you said bulow from seeing how the teams have prapared nnsw has probably done the most work and improved the most and i have to see how jey is going now i have never seen him slide must be awsome but i'm tipping nathan to make a major dint in the qualifying for the open masters i'll be stoked to see him do well.

geez. everyone from northern is posting stuff on here and i felt left out. so i think that all the gals Jess M, Jess L, Sammy, Meghan and Jaclyn are great ppl and awsome bowlers and they have all improved.
but none of you guys have mentioned kimberley, ive never seen her bowl but im sure that shes awsome to!
see all you ladies and guys at nationals next week.
lub keira.

oh and go northern!

self praise is no recomentdation? maybe not, but self pride is one of the most important things in the world, as is believing in themselves... they have to believe in themselves when people like you get on here and pay out all their effort and hard work... you didn't try out for the team, so kindly do not critisize it as you have absolutely no idea of the TEAM thank you.

jess

hello again,

not long now and the sq team is working together very nicely.

in the boys we have no real standouts, because we r all going great.

the girls are strong as, one of the strongest i have seen in ages.

Phillip

Trent didnt try out for the team because he wanted to have a chance at winning, he wasnt going to waste his time with northern, admit it, you wish you were back with a.c.t/southern,lol......
just mucking around ;)

Back
Top Bottom