shield team next yr

well i think w.a.'s got alot of fresh telent for shield....
i see alot of juniors bowling with more & more heart in this day and age... there is some good raw talent coming up through the ranks & their trying hard... sure there's along way to go as far as mental toughness, but when you consider these kids have had no real formal traing as such... i think they do exceptionally well!!!

as far as the shield team next year....
Well it's up to the bowling gods to dicide.... lol

hey come on adrian you should know who'd ruffly make the team???? or you don't want to say....? don't be scared now!!! lol

i'd like to see all juniors try out for shield...but i know some still think that they're not quite good enough???
BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES! DAMN IT!!!!
there is alot of raw talent out there... you just need to be moulded & shaped in the right direction... but you wont go too far unless you can DREAM, BELIEVE & CREATE opportunities to SUCCEED...

if anyone out there is thinking about trying out for the boy's or girl's shield team, but don't think they're quite good enough???
Well now's your chance....
a wise man once told me; that you'll miss out on 100% of the teams that you don't try out for................
hmmm sounds like a pretty good saying to me...
so pull your fingers out & get some physical & mental coaching. cause who knows... with the right training/conditioning and persistance to keep with it, through good games & bad one's. you may look in the mirror one morning & find yourself the newest team member of the 2005 president sheild team...

(trying to keep the young dream alive & kicking!!!)

brendan

p.s. adrian i'm still waiting for those picture messages you promised me 2weeks ago... how slack are ya??? roflmao

scared? me? NEVER!!!

Its hard to say who'd make the team. I mean the girls are still undecided as whether to nominate for it or not. I think that the boys from this years team (except myself and dean0x) would make it. But thats not always true. I've only seen Mitch Edom bowl, even though hes not bowling too crash hot, when it comes to the trials, he'll rip em up, as well as Gary Ribbans.

But for all those trying out for the first time, if your under 18, then you have next year as well if you dont make it. Use this years trials as a learning curve, and go into 2006 trials with experience. But if you make it in your first year, WELL DONE... Shows that your hard work paid off.

Good Luck people,
Adrian

P.S. Brendan, I'm still trying to find the free sites, moment I find one, your phone will be chock full of pics :):):)

thanks budda...
i'm not really in that much of a hurry... lmao
i didn't really think you scared...just wanted to have a bit of a stir... lol
and it worked mind you. hahaha

hope to see alot of fresh new faces in shield try-outs this year.
and i can't wait to play you boy's in the cxi... that's to you budda, animal & dave(what's his handle???)... what are we playing for??? lol

Back
Top Bottom