Who do you think will make shield 2004

N

New Found Glory

Its getting to that time of year again and i was just woundering who you thought will make the 2004 sa shield team will make the south aust 2004 shield team? 8)

I think:
(in no particular order)

Boys
Alex Klass
Shane Williams
Chris Prosser
Dion Alexander
Brad Mattsson
Paul Streatfield
Brad Tanner
Mathew Kanafa

Girls
Kelly Foreman
Rochelyn (not sure how to write her last name)
Louise Ingoe (is she eligible?)

hahahah how can we say whos gonna make the team when we dont even know when the trials are going to be on or where they are going to be held at.....lol

matty k

yeh when are the trials? how many games and how many days?does anyone know? and if not when will we get to find out!!! :shock:

Hmmm for the boys, Matty Kanafa. If he makes it you wont need the other 6 hehe. Nah good luck to everyone trying out

Later

FINALLY SOME DATES FOR SHIELD TRIALS

Saturday 31st Jan
Sunday 1st Feb

Saturday 14th Feb
Sunday 15th

Rumour has it 5 past the post with 2 selection

VENUES TBC

SELECTION = SCARY :shock:

Who will the selectors be?

Does this also mean the same format for Rachuig and De Veer?

I hope who ever the selectors are choose the remaining two bowlers on ability.

hey.. selections not that scary at all its a good system incase you have a bad day but usually do pretty well.. NQ has had that system for their roll offs for a while now and its worked.. as for the selectors its their duty to remain mutual with all decisions being whats gonna be best for the team so dont worry its all good!

Good luck with your roll offs

Katherine :fadein:

lets just hope that its not the same selectors that chose last year's youth team... cuz they dont select on ability and they wont tell you who the selectors are cuz they dont think they have too... but thats all about to change... :lol:

good luck to all anyway.. youll need it ;)

cheers spence 8)

Good luck Brad M, Matty, Brad T, Kelly, Dion & Louise!!!
You'll do great! Good luck to everyone else as well I'll see you all there ;)
Luv Karal

Ok so we have all heard the speculations and rumors of where the shield roll offs are going to be held at......so now who do you think will make the team?? :?

ive said it before and i'll say it again, matt kanafa and thats it!! haha... Good luck to you all, looks like i will cyas @ shield 2004

Later

Ok guys dates and centers for shield roll offs!

STAGE 1
$40.00 (8 Games)

8 GAMES
Noarlunga Bowl
SUNDAY 1ST FEBRUARY 2004
CHICK-IN BY 10.00am for 10.15am START

After completion of 8 games, the field will be CUT to TOP 16 BOYS and TOP 16 GIRLS with the highest pinfall.

STAGE 2
$70.0 (15 Games)

7 GAMES
Elizabeth Bowl
SATURDAY 14th FEBRUARY 2004
CHECK-IN By 12.30pm for 12.45pm START

8 GAMES
Bowland Salisbury
SUNDAY 15th FEBRUARY 2004
CHECK-IN By 10.00am for 10.15am START

At the completion of stage 2 the TOP 5 BOYS and TOP 5 GIRLS with the HIGHEST PETERSON POINTS will be declared members of the 2004 President's Junior Interstate Shield Team. A further TWO will be selected for each division.

HA HA Thats heaps funny because I remeber reading on here last year, you all thought how matt would make the team and wouldnt miss out and he ended up missing out by like 200 pins and comming 15th if i recall!!!

HEY MIGHTY MOUTH...........OH SORRY MAX,
As i recall last year on the friday before shield tryouts at Woodville,Matt couldn,t even walk......................he had bean going to the physio every day for a week .........knee problems as i recall,so before you go sprouten your mouth off get your facts straight.........cya at shield guys.
Oh yea........... looks like we have another gutless wonder not putting their names to their posts.

PAUL K.

:roll: Im thinking Deon, Brad, Matt and a new-comer not been seen alot, but when he gets it together will be one to watch.

Do we know who's actually rolling off :?:

Back
Top Bottom