2005 Walter DeVeer Who Do You Think?

Top Gun

Lord Field/Lane Masters/Legends Amateur Staffer
Any Idea How many Rolling This Year with the Averages going Up to 184 few they going to give it a Shot

and Who you think has a shot at making the team?

it will be the same old sandbagging players. the ones who cant take the next step and go one better. I tried but failed but may try again if only to stop some one just making the side for numbers sake.

it will be the same old sandbagging players. the ones who cant take the next step and go one better. I tried but failed but may try again if only to stop some one just making the side for numbers sake.

You Can please Make up your Mind

they will be the the same old sandbagging players??

Or

They will be the ones who cant take the next step and go one better ???

walter deveer rolloffs

On hearsay only at this stage we are looking at a possible 12 to 15 ladies and 15 to 20 males. This increase in numbers can be attributed to the TBA listening to the bowlers at last years forum and taking on board the comments from the genuine bowlers Australia wide who make this Tournament what it is, :D

johno999 said:

You mean, you guys had sand baggers in your team ??? ... I don't believe it.

You mean, you guys had sand baggers in your team ??? ... I don't believe it

And you better dont believed Some people Say something Without Think First :x :( :evil: BUGGER

Back
Top Bottom