'05 President Shield Who Do You Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey just found out that there is gonna be 2 more people rolling off for sheild dont know what they are like but they just joined our league so it looks like we are going to have a good turn out.

A LIST

Yeah thought i may as well make a list.... not sure if i missed anyone...or if some havent aged out. :?

Guys:
Chris Commane
Marsh
Greg Elkin
Sam Cook
Johnathon Maquire
Joel Johnson
Dimitri
Christopher O'Shea
Unknown
Unknown

Girls:
....anyone? :?

Sam Harriss isn't rolling off. Good to see a legitimate roll off building up. It's good to see some of the younger talent coming through the ranks and just remember guys no one's guaranteed a spot. Looking forward to seeing everyone there at hobart for the first weekend.

Just wondering if we can get a list together of girls that are rolling off.

Peace
Chris

Hi Chris,

As far as I am aware, so far the list of girls who have entered goes like this:

Jessica Parsons.

:)

Just a quick note, the entries for the roll-off close this friday,
so please get your entries in so YOU dont miss out.

NO ENTRIES EXCEPTED AFTER FRIDAY 21st JAN.

Hey Tassie PplZ,
HopEfuLly ill get drafted so i can cum and bowl 4 ur Girls SiDe!
Jess Lawrence xoxo :lol:

hey
does anyone know how good these two guys are?
anyone been training. i havent found the time to get into the bowl for a month so i dunno how im goin with me bowling atm.
should go for a 4 day flat out train before the trials start
well ill catch yas all there. its only trials so who cares u make it or u dont!!!!!!!!!!!!

8) marsh 8)

Ha Ha Ha did you say train i told you a when we were in orford you had better start training again and you laughed.

haha paul i was busy and still am but i think i might need one or two practices!!!!!!

8) marsh 8)

hey i have seen one of the new guys bowl that are rowling of he avereagd
210 last time i sein him bowl i was told they were champions from some place not quite sure

Cheers Tassie

Hey,
Looking forward to seeing all youd back at Nationals and at shield
Good Luck for roll offs hope ya all roll good averages

Cheers Scotty North Queensland

hey all if i am correct this thread is asking who we think will make the team!! ill start everyone off

boys:
chris commane
greg
sam cook
marshall (Me) hopefully
the two brothers

thanks all
8) marsh 8)

hi pplz i reckon these two brothers or who they are, are just mouth. no one knows who they are or where they are from. so i would say that they wouldnt show.

bye pplz joel

You will be quite surprised what you see from these 2 young Phillipino guys. They have just started league at Lonny and I think they will give some of you guys a bit of a touch up. They will be a good replacement for the Reeves Twins!

I dare you to go up to them one the 1st day of roll offs and tell them "THEY ARE ALL MOUTH"

A very silly comment to make on a public forum!

well how long have been bowling for? well on the form if they are new they must have bowled in at least one event last year. like the lonny risrticted or open or for state restricted or open. well i am going to tell them they are mouth because i want to see them take on 1 `15 year old

if u read the form it says before the date of departure...meaning they can enter say the hobart open masters this year..assuming its held b4 the departure date :roll:

Yeah someone was telling me the other night about the two new guys from up in Lonnie.
Gus, could you tell us who they are and a bit of background on them mate :)
It's great to see some new talent coming through and more importantly, wanting to play for Tassie.

I just hope that people don't start crap with them, and make them fed up with the game.

Good luck to all who roll off :)

if so topher they also had to bowl a senctioned league the year before. which means if they are new like theyu are they mighten be able to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom