'05 President Shield Who Do You Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is not enough girls couldnt the extra boys dress up as girls and fill the taem . Wouldnt that be a sight! CHRIS OSHEA ,JOEL JOHNSON
AND ANY OTHER BOYS. JUST THE THOUGHT WOULD BE A RECRUITMENT FOR MORE GIRLS TO JOIN UP. ALSO JOEL REEVE WOULD HAVE THE LEGS FOR THE TEAM :twisted: :evil: :shock:

i will definetly be going. i wouldnt miss it for the world. so is sam harris going to be rolling off? well what a pitty that we couldnt have oakley and androo on the girls team next year. well got to go.

AND ANY OTHER BOYS. JUST THE THOUGHT WOULD BE A RECRUITMENT FOR MORE GIRLS TO JOIN UP. ALSO JOEL REEVE WOULD HAVE THE LEGS FOR THE TEAM

Only if he hadnt aged out this year...
And another thing...WHATS WITH THE CAPS....???

only because i forgot about caps lock but then some spelling by others needs to be ckecked so bring on the bowling and lets see who does it better.michael is not spelt meichel

U forgot about caps lock....7 our of your 16 posts up untill the time androoo told u to stop using caps were in caps lock, you mean to tell us you forgot and didnt notice caps lock was on 7 out of 16 times?

Hello Tasmaina!

Well, this years boy's team still be strong, however losing the Reeve twins will hurt them a bit!

Marsh, Chris, Sammy, Greg and Sam Harriss FOR SURE!! I hope u guys make it or i will come down there and cause trouble (like i did in September he he he)

Unfortunately i dont know who in the girls is rolling off so i cant comment there!

Well guys, good luck, bowl well, and remember to fight for every shot! I hope to be at shield to see you all!

Take care

Brad

Chris oshea I wasnt told until androo made me aware that you dont recognise caps lock why then on the main lands sites they use them. lets hope the bowling would be better for you guys. especially the back stabbers. only lets hope they get a girls team or we could arrange some boys to help by cross dressing only found at Newtown High school. only I wish there was one of the old lanes left we could have made a table and raffled it of towards you bowling fees once selected . I asked but no one was prepared to return one to show what could have been done to raise funds for your campaign but thats life . lets hope you make the team.

Yeah I hope to be there too, coz 1. I need a holiday and 2. Its about time I see some goddamn snow!

good luck tassie people

I have the feeling it aint gunna snow whislt we are there

To all those rolling this year good luck.

Looks like there will be one less competitor than expected...doesnt look like ill be there cant see my self stumbling across the money needed should i make the team so i wont be rolling off this year :cry:

Topher

To all those rolling this year good luck.

Looks like there will be one less competitor than expected...doesnt look like ill be there cant see my self stumbling across the money needed should i make the team so i wont be rolling off this year

Topher

Thats too bad Chris, it would have been great experience for you to roll off whether you made it or not.
Is there no sort of fundraising comittees around in your area to help out with the expence of travelling to the ACT??

K-C said:
Matt Crammond - stop stealing people's signatures.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL Sorry Kace - been that long since I've seen you post on here, that I forgot you had that one :lol:

Update thingy....i will be rolling off just got a loan off someone :wink: :wink: :wink:

If i make the team i may or may not be able to go depending on how soon i can get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom