Rachuig

scooter

Rite, i no im probably a bit early ... but nothing else is happening on the tassie forum ..... so lets start the annual topic of whos going to roll off for rachuig ..... surely there should be added interest this year with nationals in hobart .....

so who's in ....... im back into a league in sunny dport and enjoying it again, so im in for the roll offs ... who else?

Glad to hear you're back in a league Scott...
I will put my entry in... again... Here's hoping we might have a proper roll off in the females for the first time since, well a long time!
I am looking forward to what should hopefully be a big roll off in both teams.

Just a quick note for every one who is interested in rolling off for this years Rachuig team.

Entry Forms are nearly completed and will be available at your local centre within the next 2 weeks. So keep an eye out for them.

hows it goin, i was thinkin bout havin a rest an not rollin off, changed my mind now though, ill be back again for sure, greg elkin will be tryin for his first time aswell

Try to keep me away....

Scooter is so keen, he's even ordered new gear... SCARY!

that is true androo ..... and while i am keen .... it has as much to do with being competitive! ;-) sold a few of my balls when i stopped so the most recent stuff im my bag at the moment is the total chaos, reaction roll and storm super power .... all of which must be at least 4 years old (prolly more) so needed some updated stuff to be competitve at roll offs! looking forward to it though ...... bowling seems much easier now that i have my glasses and can actually see the pins .... hopefully it makes the difference.

well i guess just for peoples interests ill post a standing list of those going for rachuig and the people that are possibly going for it

male:
scott sommers
damian crick
andrew phillips
myself
matt cramond(possibly)

female
k-c

i thought i would be scooter but didnt want to put some ones name down incase by some major freak thing that they werent going for it

male

scott sommers
damian crick
andrew phillips
myself
matt cramond(possibly)
hayden george
ashley riley
garry crick
matt ****son

females

k-c
jackie crick

DOn't forget me !!!
I'm coming out of semi-retirement at the age of 21 hahah

It's Sara by the way

male

scott sommers
damian crick
andrew phillips
myself
matt cramond(possibly)
hayden george
ashley riley
garry crick
matt ****son
chris commane (sorry i just realised i forgot to add you to the list)
females

k-c
jackie crick
sara hyland

Back
Top Bottom