Rachuig

brown beach boy said:
Yeah i agree i did have someone down there throwing Track but he jumped ship too so now i have to wait for a mainland bowler to travel south.
lol

I still throw Trackumbia sammy. Throw me some balls for free and I will use them. ;) Actually, anyone give me any new ball for free and I will use it, not fussed. :D

Thought i would kick this one back to the top.

Entries received from Steve Smith and Starn K (Not going to try and spell it)

Can also add Brett & Debbie Riley to the list, someone has to show Andrew how to throw revs.

:D :D :D

Hence why I am back bowling with the Mongoose.... helps me get that 6th rev. I can always take it off if I need to back it off to 4.

Starn's last name.... something like Kickabitch isn't it? :razz:

Kacarevic

or

Kacaravan

LOL

If you guys want to know how to use your fingers, you just have to ask!! rotflmao

I'm still just learning to use my thumb...

Maybe if I start using finger inserts I can get it to 8

Updated List: Wednesday 15/3/06.
Men
Scott Summers
Damian Crick
Androo Phillips
Garry Crick
Ashley Riley
Jason Griggs
Matthew Dickson
Chris Commane
Hayden George
Joseph Moraitis
Mark Vass
Adam Johnson
Chris Acuavera
Danilo Acuavera
Elliot Renshaw
Aaron Franklin
Steve Smith
Starn Kacarevic
Brett Riley
Matt Cramond (Unlikely - financial reasons)
Jason Commane (Unsure)

Women
Kassey Fechner
Jackie Crick
Sara Hyland
Anne-Louise Potter
Allison Potter
Debbie Riley

PS: When's the cut-off date? Anybody?

I'm trying out for it. i've got nothing to lose and if i get in, it will be a bonus but i don't expect to get in.

It's just for the expereince of bowling with tassies best.

But i'm still going to try none the less.

Updated List: Thursday 16/3/06.
Men (Confirmed: 21, Unconfirmed: 3)
Scott Summers
Damian Crick
Androo Phillips
Garry Crick
Ashley Riley
Jason Griggs
Matthew Dickson
Chris Commane
Hayden George
Joseph Moraitis
Mark Vass
Adam Johnson
Chris Acuavera
Danilo Acuavera
Elliot Renshaw
Aaron Franklin
Steve Smith
Starn Kacarevic
Brett Riley
Paul Oakley
Steven Hayes

Matt Cramond (Unlikely - financial reasons)
Jason Commane (Unsure)
Simon Commane (Unsure)

Women (Confirmed: 6)
Kassey Fechner
Jackie Crick
Sara Hyland
Anne-Louise Potter
Allison Potter
Debbie Riley

You rolling off Bruv? What about Loco?

After speaking to Loco, he is pretty keen but unsure if he will, as for me.. Yeh im 99%, have the fire back, have a training partner so yeh its all good throwing the ball well... So looking forward to a return to tournament bowling.

Mark

Dj bruv on da mix said:
After speaking to Loco, he is pretty keen but unsure if he will, as for me.. Yeh im 99%, have the fire back, have a training partner so yeh its all good throwing the ball well... So looking forward to a return to tournament bowling.
Mark

You will have to get 24 games up in league for the year first ;)

That means you will have to bowl all of the next 7 weeks(as it is only 7 weeks to roll-offs), assuming that you bowled Monday just gone. For your sake, (and from someone that wants you there!) I hope to see you at Roll-offs.

Gus - re comment on Bruv's league attendance - or lack there of in recent times ........... my understanding was the same as yours, but now that I have read the entry form, Im not so sure. Point 3 of the official entry form reads as follows;

To be eligible for this tournament, bowlers must have competed in at least 8 weeks of league competition and have bowled a minimum of 24 games in a TBA Accredited League up until when the team leaves for Rachuig. League games completed as pre or post bowling do not count towards the number of games bowled.

Now, Im not sure how its meant to read (I think probably how you put it Gus as that was my understanding), but I read that as saying all you have to do is have bowled 8 weeks in an Accredited league prior to the start of Rachuig itself - as long as those 8 weeks bring at least 24 games (not including pre and post bowls). It does not say anything about these requirements having to be met prior to the actual Roll-offs

Scott you are correct as far as I am aware. Mark has until the date of Rachuig to get his league games up.
And in defence of my new team mate, he has 100% attendance record so far... two out of two weeks :) Hehe... plus wanting to train on top of that. So from another person that wants him there, fingers crossed, but I reckon he's a goer this year.

thanks kc ... that's certainly the way it reads.

and bruv ..... sudden change of heart? but its a good one, hopefully we can both make it together ...... we havent bowled in a rachuig together since our first year back in 2000! how time flys!

Well according to the entry form i have 7 months to rack:D up another 18 games!!... it cant read any other way!!... yes scotty been 5 years... lets make it happen this year..., thanks Kase yeh u know the deal!!!, let me know when we are sending them in :D

Mark

hey strangers..

can somebody tell me the residential rules for rolling off for rachuig down there?

take care y'all
marty
ps - kase, if only i could move ;)

Hi Marty,

I dont have an entry form in front of me, but believe it only states that you must reside in Tassie prior to commencement of roll-offs (eg - roll-offs are first 2 weekends of May)

Back
Top Bottom