Rachuig

re comment about ash .....
hes just an average bowler ...... but geez he can drink, and thats the main criteria for fitting into the tassie team! :D :D :D

male

scott sommers
damian crick
andrew phillips
myself
matt cramond(possibly)
hayden george
ashley riley
garry crick
matt ****son
chris commane (sorry i just realised i forgot to add you to the list)
adam johnson
joseph moriatis(excuse the spelling but im gathering thats who storm is)

females

k-c
jackie crick
sara hyland

Re: Rachuig

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

male

scott sommers
damian crick
andrew phillips
myself
matt cramond(possibly)
hayden george
ashley riley
garry crick
matt ****son
chris commane
adam johnson
joseph moraitis
mark vass

females

k-c
jackie crick
sara hyland

KC do i need to tell all your freinds the whole two of them that you could not keep up with a North Queenslander at AO a couple of years ago and that you were pouring your drinks out in the gutter where you slept?

Kerri your suppose to be on my side. But yeah your right there is one member on there team that i know i will never out drink. (TINY YOU STILL ALIVE mate):confused:

I'm bowling rachuig and so is my dad so yeah we're in;)
lookin forward

brown beach boy said:
KC do i need to tell all your freinds the whole two of them that you could not keep up with a North Queenslander at AO a couple of years ago and that you were pouring your drinks out in the gutter where you slept?
And just when I was considering going to the dark side and bowling with Track gear, you go and get all nasty on me Sam. :D
Thanks for the support Kerri :D At least some of you Northerners are decent hehehe...

Updated List: Thursday 2/3/06.

Men
Scott Summers
Damian Crick
Androo Phillips
Garry Crick
Ashley Riley
Jason Griggs
Matthew Dickson
Chris Commane
Hayden George
Joseph Moraitis
Mark Vass
Adam Johnson
Chris Acuavera
Mr Acuavera (Not sure of his given name)
Elliot Renshaw
Aaron Franklin
Matt Cramond (Still to confirm)

Women
Kassey Fechner
Jackie Crick
Sara Hyland
Anne-Louise Potter (?)
Allison Potter (?)

As far as I am aware, I reckon you would be safe to add Debbie Riley to the list for the women.

Kc you have already been on the darkside then you jumped ship and now you have relized how good you have had it and want to come back. I think they call people like that T............s

Hehe I was never on board to jump ship Sam :) I do like the one and only Track ball I have ever thrown though.
You could do with someone bowling with Track gear down here anyway, I know most of the others down here seem to have found another brand to bowl with lol.

Yeah i agree i did have someone down there throwing Track but he jumped ship too so now i have to wait for a mainland bowler to travel south.
lol

Back
Top Bottom