holt roll offs who's having a go

garryarnol

Tasmania 2009 Holt champs
hi all

just wondering who might be thinking of rolling off this year in the daryl holt as the guys and gals who rolled off last year had a ball in perth and this year in adelaide should be fun so come on let me know who is thinking of having a go ;)

Hey Garry.

I will definetly giving it another go in the rolloffs for NSW again this year. I was unlucky to miss out by the barest of margins last year in the roll off finishing just 24 pins from 7th place in 8th position.

With that being said it was also fortunate as i went on the draft and was picked up by Northern Territory and well the rest is history there as i was lucky enough to join a great team of bowlers and great bunch of guys and girls and i was honoured to be included in the first ever winners of the Darrell Holt restricted challenge as well as winning the mens division so fate dealt me a wonderful deal last year by just missing the cut for NSW but hopefully i will be able to represent my own zone and state this year and get NSW moving in the right direction on the ladder and hopefully on a personal note make it back to back darrell holt gold medals although that would just be a bonus because the challenge itself and the friends made at the challenge is over and above any medals that can be won as i bowl for the social aspect and the life friends you make.

Regardless of whether i make the NSW team or maybe get drafted again i will be in SA at the crossroads bowling centre to meet and greet again as it should be bigger and better than last year.

See you there Garry.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

With that being said it was also fortunate as i went on the draft and was picked up by Northern Territory and well the rest is history there as i was lucky enough to join a great team of bowlers and great bunch of guys and girls and i was honoured to be included in the first ever winners of the Darrell Holt restricted challenge as well as winning the mens division so fate dealt me a wonderful deal last year by just missing the cut for NSW but hopefully i will be able to represent my own zone and state this year and get NSW moving in the right direction on the ladder and hopefully on a personal note make it back to back darrell holt gold medals although that would just be a bonus because the challenge itself and the friends made at the challenge is over and above any medals that can be won as i bowl for the social aspect and the life friends you make.
862 characters.
170 words.
One full stop. :rolleyes:

I think you've had too much coffee mate, you're talking too fast... :p

Just like to say good luck to all the bowlers who are giving Holt a go this year. You have a tough weekend coming up to prove yourselves wether or not you are worthy of making a state team. Hope the best shine through.

Zone mate, Zone. We do Zone's in Holt, although the Tasmania Zone does include the entire state.

Zone... I'm in the Zone...
Yes, They are called zones, but I was refering to the state's bowlers making their state proud by making their team Zone...

I'm not going to comment on that! LoL
Seems like something fishy is going on. Almost as if nobody rolled off...

Just taken this of the HOLT site

Jeanette:groupwave::groupwave:

Tasmania

Men

Steven Hayes
Neil Cook
Alex Berry
Scott Woodhall
Jamie Walker
Garry Lee
Zoltan Latky

WOMEN

June Cashion
Andrea McCoull
Lyn Hawkes
Janet Jones
Wendy Burton
Diane Backhouse

2008 Darrell Holt Classic Challenge Teams

Men /Women
Garry Lee
Steven Hayes
Chris Males June Cashion
Andrea McCoull
Lyn Hawkes

Congratulations to all who made the team but does anyone have the rolloff scores etc.

Look forward to seeing you all in Adelaide. Missing Colin's "Whose your mama..."

PS: Forgot to add, Mannah, I think I saw them on the notice board out there Sunday night, whenever I'm in there next I'll have a closer look for ya and if they've got the scores on them I'll stick them up on here for you.
That's if it's still up on the board.

PS: I can't bloody spell today.

Back
Top Bottom