Post a "Useless Fact" About Yourself Thread

7 not 8 no more said:
i live in guildford voted one of most dangous sub in n.s.w. an example the person that lived behind me got shot in the head, and his son stabed the person that shot him and the son got charaged.

Nice... I was friends with alot of people that hurt alot of other people and still hurt some more people.

And I once tried to refuse entry to a well known Underworld figure at one of the clubs I work at... that was until I found out who it was...

yeh i can understand why you would want to take time off for stephanie. although her voice irritates the hell out of me

spewing just realised i put that post in the wrong thread lol, was meant to go in the wrestling thread in reply to murderdoll

haha going on living in dangerous areas... i live on the gold coast.. n my suburb has had twe murders in the last 6 years.. one 5 houses away from me(the lady axed her husband to death then killed her self).. n another 9 houses away from me(crazy man shot another crazy man over a neighbourhood disbute).. not to mention the rebelious teens that 'bum' at the community centre bashing ne1 who looks at them funny!.. oh n the drug houses.. thats y i use to be scared of the dark :p

but a completely useless fact... my car is green :p

I prefer flat finger grips, not the ones with the lip/lifters (whatever you wanna call them).

Toshio

I just had a crap...
my first one since monday :)

i just got out of hosp, had my appendix tooken out :(

and no one made a tread that said "Get Well Soon!"

:'(

LittleStax said:
I just had a crap...
my first one since monday :)

i just got out of hosp, had my appendix tooken out :(

and no one made a tread that said "Get Well Soon!"

:'(

Get well soon.

I have also had my appendix out. Had that done in 2002 and I feel your pain. It is one annoying opperation to recover from.

Peace
Chris

im annoyed about it tho
i have my dance concert in 3 days
and my soccer finsals in 2 weeks :( good luck to my boys tho!

there was this chick in the hosp, she had been ther for about 3 weeks, and she had her appendix out... and tshe was about 20.
wuss.

and thanks again :)

hi everyone
just reading all the posts in this section and it's been quite funny reading them all. LOL. :D :D :D

A couple of useless facts about me
a) I support Melbourne Storm
b) I support collingwood
c) I am a personal care assistant I work with old people. :)

Chaz

Back
Top Bottom