Post a "Useless Fact" About Yourself Thread

well ive got another...2 years ago i picked a fight with a giant flower pot while palying football at a mates place.

Dont know who one the fight...i spent 4 hours in hospital had stiches(3 times, stupid trainee doctor) and now have a 4inch scar on my left thigh. And the pot was kinda broken as well :p

Topher

hmm i have more

I'm related to a former Channel 9 Perth newsreader now Channel 7 presenter Tina Altieri. Quite well known over here

I also used to go to school with one of Kangaroo's Coach Dean Laidley's kid when his family lived near us. This was before he moved to Melbourne

oh and half of my family are italian, while the other is sicilian (they are different backgrounds, trust me, I know, and how i wish i didnt) And that most of my family either lives in Italy, Canada and Perth...

I once gave myself a bleeding nose by walking down Liverpool Street in Hobart and was looking sideways at the arse on this gorgeous looking chicky on the other side of the street wearing a red skirt which only just went below the beef-curtain, when I tripped up on a slightly raised section of the footpath and fell into the side of a bus shelter
icon11.gif

Very embarrassing moment.

Jessica Alba is hot;
oh wait sorry something about me.

9 years ago, before i moved to the country, I was living in a house 5 doors down from where I live now...

i can bowl without any fingers in the ball- only thumb, and be reasonably effective...

I don't/can't wear a wrist watch, I hate them

Just thought I'd add another "Useless Fact" ... I absolutely despise of kitchen sponges ... they smell funny ...

... & I have 28 pairs of stilettos ... & I'm clocking up 2 about 56 pairs of shoes ... :D As u can tell ... I like shoes ... :D :D :D

I turned 13 the day they sent the first man (Armstrong & Aldrin) to the moon (16/07/??). Now gues how old I am now?

I'm really a New Zealander (for all of the first 18 months of my life), and I have split loyalties when it comes to international sport.

GO THE ALL BLACKS!! (Had to put that in there :D )

And I can hold 3 different passports: New Zealand, Australian and English

Back
Top Bottom