Post a "Useless Fact" About Yourself Thread

etnies_boy said:
ive never met some one with the same name as me???

I have the exact same name as the leading heart doctor guy of australia... Try googleing your own name, it always brings interesting results :cool: :cool: :cool:

tonx said:
I have the exact same name as the leading heart doctor guy of australia... Try googleing your own name, it always brings interesting results :cool: :cool: :cool:

yer but when your names Corwyn its gonna be pretty rare ??agree?

I once broke my foot in two places jumping off a trampoline without stopping bouncing first. Bounce, Bounce...Splat!

It hurt at the time but we didnt realise it was broken until a week later when it was still sore and i had an xray.

I then went through three casts as i kept getting them wet in the bathtub.

i once fractured 2 of my toes when i was playing soccer barefoot, i went to kick the ball but i kicked a pole instead!!! :p

M[E]L[i]s[S]a said:
i once fractured 2 of my toes when i was playing soccer barefoot, i went to kick the ball but i kicked a pole instead!!! :p
I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the pain!!!

Another useless fact about me...in my bowling bag I have 5 towels, 5 puff balls, 3-5 shoecovers and a piss load of tape.

Hmmmm..... whats a useless fact about me....
Oh!
I like Buffy The Vampire Slayer (I own all the seasons on DVD :D )

Cheers,
BJ :D

Murderdoll said:
49? I'm trying to remember when the moon landing was

20th July 1969 - and we got the afternoon off school to go home and watch it on the telly.......mind you, as a 7yr old, it wasn't that interesting :rolleyes:

Broni

theres so many about me but umm lets see...my favourite would be that i have the same birthday as Eddy Guerro and Tazz :p :p :p

Allllright :cool:

My cats breath smells like cat food.

I am petrified of clowns lol no joke and people dressed up in costumes anyone who was with me at movie world on the last day of development camp will know this haha.

I've had long hair pretty much all my life, tried the short thing & am over it so now I'm growing it & it's really frustrating at the moment

Rachel

I broke my lil toe (right foot) by dropping a 3 ball bowling bag on it. to make matters worse it wasn't even my bag! it was my sister's! So much for being a nice older sister and helping out! :)

Oh and then i had to bowl league! Actually didn't bowl that bad from what I remember! :p

Would love for it to heal though. Did it bout 3 1/2 months ago and it's still twice the size of normal!

Back
Top Bottom