Post a "Useless Fact" About Yourself Thread

I got banned from Lawn Bowls because I:
a) Made too much noise (Well Im sorry that there was a massive huntsman spider on the shade cloth above my head)
b) Bowled too fast (I have this problem in tenpin so whats the problem?)
c) Dropped a ball on the green and put a dent in it!

I have a phobia of moths , I see them and I run. My Family seem to think it's funny , but it's not.................. :rolleyes: Only a few of my firends knew of this but i guesss all know now ;) and spiders ever since i was a little girl and a daddy long legs crawled over my fingers,harmless i know but to me it was scary and to this day i still hate them ( also funny to my family :lol!: )

I also love Carlton ......... but no one knew that did they ;)

hmmmm lets see when we were doing our "naughty" thing one night ..the baby woke up and gave us the "HI FIVE" ;) :D

Stuart Little said:
Im accident prone! But i only hurt my right hand, which happens to be my bowling hand

im accident prone aswell, but i just hurt everything legs,hands,head,bak,toes,fingers, stomach, umm yer but havent yet broken a bone(of mine anywayz broke my friends nose lol)

etnies_boy said:
im accident prone aswell, but i just hurt everything legs,hands,head,bak,toes,fingers, stomach, umm yer but havent yet broken a bone(of mine anywayz broke my friends nose lol)

Im accident prone too, the other day at work i went into the store room and picked up a ball, it must have been like 18 - 20 pounds, coz i fell over and i had shorts on, and there was sbarab wire on the ground and i cut all up my leg

and the other day i was in the shower shavin my legs, and i got cuts from that too...
so my legs are cut up atm :p

my useless fact...
im with optus :)

LittleStax said:
Im accident prone too, the other day at work i went into the store room and picked up a ball, it must have been like 18 - 20 pounds, coz i fell over and i had shorts on, and there was sbarab wire on the ground and i cut all up my leg

and the other day i was in the shower shavin my legs, and i got cuts from that too...
so my legs are cut up atm :p

my useless fact...
im with optus :)

lol that would suck, well latly i have a burnt thumb and i slightly bruised wrist from a bite i unfortunantly accuired

<±>|{ÿ£è<±> said:
im terrified of garden gnomes

LOL, it's true...remember my bowling gnome display pic, Kyle ;)

One of the worst things you can do to yourself to give yourself an excuse not to go to school is this...I was practicing with some other bowlers, and halfway through a shot, I noticed one of the bowlers doing the classic Frawls ride (Ander Frawley, when he gets down one knee), and I decided I would ride it...Keeping in mind, I was HALFWAY through my shot...

I hit the back of my leg, fell onto the lane and sent my ball into the gutter on the lane next to the one I was using. I was more worried about where my ball went.
Why I did this, I don't know, but for those who don't know, this isn't the best thing to do to get some days off school or anything, because it's very painful.
My leg swelled up to about 2-3 sizes bigger than my unhurt leg. I got 2 days off school...hurt it on the Wednesday....then went bowling on the Friday :D Crazy? I think so, but I was fine. The morale of this story...if you ride your shot before you bowl it, you're a bloody idiot :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

etnies_boy said:

lol that would suck, well latly i have a burnt thumb and i slightly bruised wrist from a bite i unfortunantly accuired

HAHAHAHAHA still red???
2 of my fingers burt aswell LOL damm your fire place

etnies_boy said:
HAHAHAHAHA still red???
2 of my fingers burt aswell LOL damm your fire place

stop loggin in as me mitchell!!!!!! and yes my wrist is red and my thumb isnt that bad coz we got that burn thing that makes it go away

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
LOL, it's true...remember my bowling gnome display pic, Kyle ;)

ahhh scary stuff, i had to hide ur picture lol

Allllright :cool:

Well so far this year i have:

Torn the ligaments in the hand twice (2-3 weeks off)
Bruised my arm (no weeks off, but one crap series thank god)
and bruised my thumb (3 weeks off)

and last year, i broke my arm inbetween the president sheild roll off weekends, trying to skim board on a body board! so that was me out of state team that year, even though i was too crap to make it this year!

i live in guildford voted one of most dangous sub in n.s.w. an example the person that lived behind me got shot in the head, and his son stabed the person that shot him and the son got charaged.

7 not 8 no more said:
i live in guildford voted one of most dangous sub in n.s.w. an example the person that lived behind me got shot in the head, and his son stabed the person that shot him and the son got charaged.

Remind me NEVER to go there ;)

Back
Top Bottom