Rockstar: Supernova Thread

If no one liked Lukas then why did he only make the bottom 3 once??
Im glad he won it, he was my favourite and out of the top 4 definatly had the look and stage presence for Supernova, he may not have had the best voice but when he was on stage you couldnt look away.
Well thats just my opinion, cant wait for the album!
-Amy

If no one liked Lukas then why did he only make the bottom 3 once??
Im glad he won it, he was my favourite and out of the top 4 definatly had the look and stage presence for Supernova, he may not have had the best voice but when he was on stage you couldnt look away.
Well thats just my opinion, cant wait for the album!
-Amy

Now you have a new vid for your page ;)

geez doesn't anyone like lukas...the man can sing and has a voice that wasn't like anyone elses on the show...although i am suprised toby didn't make the final two that was a bit of a shock...and i reckon if dilana would of won the press would have a field day on it . but i reckon lukas fits in really well !

Yeah its been around for a while the other day the judge only passed it that they have to change their name so it will be interesting to see how the cards fall on that one.

Congrats has to be said to Lukas on winning.
Although he may not have been some people's favourite you have to agree that he was/is the whole package and in all fairness he's probably the best person for the job.

Let's just sit and wait now for the CD to be launched.

When Lukas opens up his voice he can be good but other than that I'd get more enjoyment out of listening to nails on a chalk board. Also why did an Emo have to win the damn comp :p . The accoustic version of Headspin and Bittersweet Symphony are the only two songs of his that I could bear to listen to.

I give Supernova a year, if that.

Agreed. Also they think he is the best for the band and they are the ones who have to tour with him and see him all the time. So he might have a few aspects he needs to work on compared to others but he is clearly what they were looking for.

When Lukas opens up his voice he can be good but other than that I'd get more enjoyment out of listening to nails on a chalk board. Also why did an Emo have to win the damn comp :p . The accoustic version of Headspin and Bittersweet Symphony are the only two songs of his that I could bear to listen to.
I give Supernova a year, if that.

Cos Chris, he is a HOT emo :D

In my opinion Toby or Delana were the better performers, either would have done a great job heading up such a great band, to me Lukis had a small range, every song he did sounded the same, but I realy thought Magni was the Stand-Out Performer.

willey

does anyone have any hints as to what they are going to change their name to?

Back
Top Bottom