The Wrestling Thread

With the Undertaker out for a while, someone had to fill the void he left behind. As he was a World Heavyweight Championship contender (and minus the injury probably would be champ at the moment) Kane was the only one that could fill in for him in the interim.

They will probably create an angle where it was Kane himself that took Taker out so he could get the title to set up a Taker Vs Kane main event at a future PPV.

I'm also liking Randy Orton's "Anti-Hero" push. He hasn't changed his persona at all, just changed his targets putting him over with the fans.

Reminds me of Stone Cold Steve Austin. A face that never sucked up to the fans, unlike Cena, Batista, Rey etc, they rely on kissing the fans asses to get a cheap pop. WWE sucks being PG13!!

Think I might give TNA a go.....

I saw it the other week, having the action 'blocked off' sucked!! None of the newer fans who never saw the attitude era wouldnt know at all what was different

TNA's matches, style and interview/ring talk is very reminicent of the Attitude Era. It seems TNA is trying to fill the niche that period in the WWE/WWF created. Especially with Mr Anderson (wait for it........ wait for it....... ANDERSON!) calling himself (And many many others) Assholes (evn going so far as to name the team of himself and Jeff Hardy the Enigmatic Assholes). Throw in the HardCORE Justice angle (with former ECW stars running a One Night Stand like event) and you have everything that the WWE doesn't have with its current PG programming.

And women who can actually wrestle, currently WWE only has 2 trained wrestlers (Michelle McCool and Beth Phoenix) the rest are eye candy that have been shown a few things, The TNA knockouts are wrestlers first, eye candy second. With the exception of Lacey Von Erich all of the TNA Knockouts are employed for thier in ring skills not thier looks (although most of them leave the current Diva's for dead - Angelina Love and Daffney (Zombie hot!) *Drools*)

*** End of non sensical babbling ***

UNDERTAKERS BACK and he's not happy :)
apparently he returned at Summerslam and we will wait till tomorrow to see what happens on smackdown :)

Yeah he popped out of the casket Kane was going to stuff Rey into and went after Kane. Got tombstoned for it so Taker will be out for payback.

Our theory is this will lead to a decent title match between Kane and Taker....their matches are awsome I can't wait for another one :D

Just watched Smackdown... I can only wonder why wwe has wasted Kane's promo talents for so many years!! His promos are perhaps the best in the business at the moment. His promo on Smackdown was one of the best I've seen in ages... as good as the rock but in a non-comical way

Yeah it was a promo highlight for sure. He deffintly has a way with words. But if the MacGrueber stunt shows anything Kane has excelent comedic timing also. I've said it for years that Kane has been under utilized in the WWE, about time they started using him properly.

Actually that could be an interesting match between him and The Miz. I'd love to see someone shut The Miz up like the Big Show did with that mamoth punch!

I think Kane will win this one. Rivalry to continue until Survivor Series which marks the 20 year anniversary for The Undertaker where he will win the title.

I would also like to see Shamus hold on to the title until next years wrestlemania. Perhaps a main event with Triple H.

However I have a feeling Wade Barrett might be in with a chance of winning the title to lift the profile of Nexus and his own character.

Weird seeing Paul Bearer back... Doesn't look like Taker's character is going to change anytime soon.

Also, the whole Nexus and John Cena rivalry is becoming very stale. I'm actually hoping Cena beats Barrett at the next pay-per-view so we don't have to endure anymore of that boring storyline!!

Weird seeing Paul Bearer back... Doesn't look like Taker's character is going to change anytime soon.

Also, the whole Nexus and John Cena rivalry is becoming very stale. I'm actually hoping Cena beats Barrett at the next pay-per-view so we don't have to endure anymore of that boring storyline!!

I couldn't agree more with both
i thought Paul Bearer was dead myslef but apparently i was wrong :oops:

Hmmm apparently Cena has joined The Nexus :confused:

Orton is still champ :D

Kane beat Undertaker :mad:

Daniel Bryan retained

Edge defeated Jack Swagger

That's all the results i've gotten so far for Hell In A Cell

my bad wrong PPV :oops:
oh dear i am so over the Nexus
yay for orton i'm loving him at the moment
kane beating taker is just wrong
loving Edge as well at the moment so happy about that.
i wish i could have watched it :(

Back
Top Bottom