Post a "Useless Fact" About Yourself Thread

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
This thread is a great cure of boredom and remember it can be anything. Now I'll start it off.

My favourite type of Pizza is BBQ Meat Lovers

My favourite meal is roast beef or pork with 15 baked potatoes covered in gravy.

I have a scar on the right side of my forhead (under my frgine) from splitting my head open when I fell over and hit my head on the metal edge of a step while I was chasing my dog. I was only 2 :( :rolleyes:

Bubyee

Rowey :p

hmmmm...let me think...useless fact...about me :confused:

ok i got one...when i was like 4 or 5 i fell asleep in the bath n mum n dad thought i had drowned...luckily mum shook the crap outta me n woke me up lol...hahahahaha :D

i have the same birthday as keanu reeves (2/9)

Keanu Reeves is my favourite actor. He was before I found out we shared the same birthday

I was on a game show called Deal or No Deal ... & the chick who I picked the suitcase from ... her name was Roxy as well! Thank God it was a lucky case! ;)

um um um.. okay.. i have a few.. i dont like red meat.. i love raw mushrooms.. hate them cooked though.. i share the same birthdate as seth green (08.02) and when i was little, i fell over a hit my head on the corner of a brick.. theres a small scar inbetween my eyebrows now from it..
im done hogging!

FoXy_RoXy said:
I was on a game show called Deal or No Deal ... & the chick who I picked the suitcase from ... her name was Roxy as well! Thank God it was a lucky case! ;)

NO DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!! (A Minority of People Will Get This :D )

Peace
Chris

When i was about 5 years old, i fell over while walking (yes, walking) my bike down the driveway and split my forehead open on the corner of a brick planter-box. the funny thing is, i WAS wearing a helmet, it obviously didn't do its job properly. 1 big needle, 4 stitches, lots of spraying blood, and a nice little scar :D
Crispy

I cried because my mum taped over Tim Mack bowling in the 2004 Weber Cup...
And I like to steal small things from places ;)

~Mrs Storm~ said:
I cried because my mum taped over Tim Mack bowling in the 2004 Weber Cup...
And I like to steal small things from places ;)

1) Definately a reason for crying

2) Thats where my money went!!!

Back
Top Bottom