Highest league average in Australia

Nothing is new... We talk about this in 2 or 3 threads a week.
Sort of fulfills the criteria of a legitimate subject then, I s'pose ? Better look out - we might provoke someone to do something about it ? Nah......that would put the sport's interests above that of the equipment manufacturers. Best we stop talking about it. As an example, I'll start! Just consider I didn't say any of the foregoing. There - Fixed.

Quit ya' chit-chat, Gentlemen... :cool:

Highest league average in Australia; I don't think it really matters... Highest average in the sport league which you bowl in; so you can reflect on how that person is ACTUALLY performing...? That's a little more relevant...

It's a moot point altogether really, apart from perhaps a little personal pride, no one really gives two hoots what you average in league. I have seen plenty of people with high league averages, not able to maintain those in legitimate competition and vice versa.

A proper accreditation system is too hard to complete with TBA's limited resources, so in all likelihood we will never get to rating centres on their easiness or toughness, much like golf courses, so averages will always be subjective.

Back
Top Bottom