Highest 3game seres in aust

cjallstar

From the two board
Just wondering what the highest three game series in australia with Neil mills throwing a fantastic 866 at lidcombe tonight this why the question is being asked

I think a few months back young Rowan Chapman went 279. 279, 279 at AMF Illawarra if I am not wrong.

Prior to that Michael from Ballistic Revs mentioned his team mate going something like 879 for three with out a 300.

All big numbers either way.

Um...correct me if I am wrong but didn't Trotts throw 890' thing...

Yep overseas in Riga, Latvia in 2002, 896 at the World Cup (300, 298, 298). Highest actually bowled here in Australia is 887.

For anyone interested the national records are here: Tenpin Bowling Australia - National Records

Although TBA lists Paul's record as 898 which is incorrect. A little embarrassing that our national body can't provide an accurate listing of our national records.

It's not necessarily incorrect. The series was bowled by an Australian, just not in Australia. I'm that's clarified on the TBA website, somewhere...

I always thought it was 896...

300, 298 with a 2-8, and 298 with 7-10.

Skippy, where are you? :D

It's not necessarily incorrect. The series was bowled by an Australian, just not in Australia. I'm that's clarified on the TBA website, somewhere...

It's the actual series number (898 instead of 896) that's incorrect. The listing of an Australian in Australia and an Australian anywhere is correct.

Yep overseas in Riga, Latvia in 2002, 896 at the World Cup (300, 298, 298). Highest actually bowled here in Australia is 887.

For anyone interested the national records are here: Tenpin Bowling Australia - National Records

Although TBA lists Paul's record as 898 which is incorrect. A little embarrassing that our national body can't provide an accurate listing of our national records.

Agreed when even my 862 didn't even rate a mention on the TBA site when that was the Australian Record at the time before Anthony Flynn passed it with his 887 at Geelong.

Couple of questions regarding these records, why no four game records? And what qualifies as a four game record? Just leagues with four games or a four game block for a tournament etc.?

Agreed when even my 862 didn't even rate a mention on the TBA site when that was the Australian Record at the time before Anthony Flynn passed it with his 887 at Geelong.

I bowled a 865 (300, 298, 267) a few years back but unforunately it doesnt get registered because it was in an unregistered league, the year after TBA made the rule that the centre only has to be registered :(

In terms of four games record, I don't think many people would bowl in a 4 game league and most tournaments are 10 game blocks if that makes sense

Really? Most singles leagues I've bowled have all been 4 games.

In several Brisbane centres and in the NT.

Back
Top Bottom