emerson shild team

Hey Craig

I was just wondering who is going to be the captain of your "Team Of The Century"

With all those Ego's it could be dangerous being in your team....lol

Cheerz
Kevin

captains ???

we're all leaders

and before you tell me too many cooks spoil the broth, we ain't cooking broth, just opponents

how do you like your flogging kev "well done" ???

in roo boys case "rare" cause i rarely beat the lil ..........

and as for you mr wozza, i am so still hating you over country cup, so i'll make sure you get tenderised before i char grill you to a crisp

i wish this ballarat picnic would hurry up, i'm getting agitated, i just want to move onto the geelong roasting, we like roasting down here

Geelong will not have to worry about captains if they don't get pass ballarat.....as for wazza he is a bit too tuff to char grill............

Hating me - thats pretty harsh

I'd like to think of CCup like fishing - You had all of the right gear you just forgot to check your knot on the hook and let the fish get away

As for a roasting - You need 3 items to start a fire - fuel, oxygen and an ignition source.

You might have the first 2 items but do you have the spark??

I don't think the shepp boys like being well done they always look a little pink on the outside

The ROO BOY is back.

Hey its not hard to make Chucky speechless, I do everytime he watches me bowl. HAHAHAHA

Cant wait to bowl at good old Wodonga.

Will be good to catch up with everyone even though i will kick the butts.

Wats been happening all? i thought it would be good for everyone that i go into hiding after C/Cup but now its time to start the shit stirring so im back.

As for Geelong dont worry peoples they are good bowlers but they remind me of there football team in the late 90's and early 2000's they lack heart. They rekon Sunraysia wont beat them 7-0 again, well im sorry to say that it will happen again at either emerson finals or C/Cup.

Hey Kev hows things down Shep way? Hows my good old mate Rowie?

Ciao for now

Deano "ROO BOY"

first of all you little ferret

carlton has won more premierships than anyone

secondly

you just so know you can't back up your words this time, i have canvassed the best to take you out

you know flynny still looks at you and thinks to himself "he wishes"

thirdly

talk all you like, if only everyone loved what you were saying as much as you do, you'd be half a chance

and last of all

kev and kerr (male version of kath & kim) reckon you's are no chance at wodonga after i told them you have 5 guys in your team that won the c grade teams title at your championships, and when pat finds this out , him and the bendigo guys are gonna get that excited lil axe murdering chuckle happening which is gonna mean

"GAME OVER" sunraysia

its a pity Mr G is too CHICKEN to go down and help his team out of the myre at wodonga

sunraysia 100,000,000 / 1 of getting past wodonga

1/10 odds that rooboy will curse alot during the day, and i does wish i was there to red card him out of the bowl

Kath And Kim ,thats not bad from you chucky..........

Hey Roo Boy he called you a ferret Now What Animal does chucky remind us all of......Hmmmm Tall,Thin bit of a beak.......yes thats it ,

A Pink Flamingo

Ahh the mind boogles...,you better bring the Afro/R to Wodonga just in case,We'll bring the Digi to get some Deano In action At Wodonga Shots to put up,what motel you guys staying at ??,

AND DONT FORGET MY BLOODY TROPHY

Cheerz
Kevin

A pink flimingo??? Yeah he does look like that, How the hell i look like a ferret has me.

You think im scared of Flynny? I aint scared of none of you geelong bowlers, you havent showed me anything on or off the lanes to be scared of. I used one of the tricks you taught me on you and it worked against you and your team of so called champs.

Hey Kev wont forget trophy and not sure where we are staying. Probly on the river bank.

Deano

Why would i be scared????

Craig we beat you lot 7-0 with no where near our strongest team.

Ive never heard u or geelong so quiet after that match.

It was so funny

Deano

Its good to have you back deano...now things will liven up a bit we'll get this thread permently on top....complaints will roll in you know how it goes

I hope ya not at the river m8 its bloody freezen up their at the mo although not as bad as what chucky's going too they had snow there last night....lol

They were quiet when you beat them 7-0,they were down right hostile with us in the 2nd round, maybe thats because we only beat them 6-1,at least they spoke

Cheerz
Kevin

gees guys

i remember holding the emmerson shield last year, we must have won

and the only thing that stopped us from country cup victory was the pitifull condition set down on the last day which typically suited the locals, wozza felt so good hooking the ball as much as me at 45 kph

you hold onto your personal glory

its all about the team and we sit 1 win and 1 runner up

bloody pink flamingo, coming from a guy who has an obsession with owning more pink shirts, than i heard was at the mardi gras, but seriously i wouldn't know if that was true or not

Yes the Geelong Team has 1 win - and yes that is 1 more win than Morwell

But Nobody remembers the first place loser

Hey Chucky

I only have 16 Pink Shirts

15 Country Cup
1 Emmerson shield

If Shepp was another color I would'nt be wearing pink

And if I remember rightly you made some Fashion Statements in your younger days did'nt you....... :lol:

Cheerz
Kevin

rather wear white pants than a pink shirt, lol, i have a pink shirt too as you would well and truly know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom