emerson shild team

the bookie has learned a valuable lesson

you can quote odds on ability

but you can't quote odds on the size of peoples hearts

maybe the GTBA should change geelongs colors to yellow, a color more fitting there overall personality of the teams they field on the lanes

we all know what the result would have been, if i hadn't have spat it :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done MELTONIANS you guys go well :wink:

well done SHEPPIES another trophy on the shelf

well done ALL STARS

hopefully i can pop in at country cup and say hi to you all, until then

GO WERRIBEE

Come on Chucky

Thats a pretty harsh judgement even for you

If it wasnt for Geelong beating Melton 6-1 last game on Saturday night to get back within 3 points it would have been all over on Saturday.

In the End a fine 253 game from Erwin Andres of Mentone gave him his point and the vital 2 for the overall which eventually cost Geelong the title. Also to prove that he was on form I see that he also posted a 300 a couple of days later

Maybe it was our Demolition of Mentone 7-0 the game before that gave them the momentum to get up against Geelong. Thats our claim to fame :wink:

harsh

i don't think so

if i am so wrong, tell me what they have won in the last 20 years

lets start with country cup

thats where geelong the team with the population of all the teams added together has a track record of winning 1 in 5 in the men and 1 in 9 in the women

emmerson shield they are 1 from 4 in the men, and this year the women finally made it into it

i pulled these figures from my head, you may find out the odds are worse

why do they lose

1. players that refuse to perform to the best of their ability, when they don't bowl in their favourite position, or out right say they can't bowl there.

2. players that refuse to commit to the task at hand, i.e trying to succeed in the match they are currently playing

3. players that are afraid to make a commitment in a match against someone that really wants to beat them so bad

4. players that consistently turn up year after year and complain they are tired, have a headache, have an injury etc etc, note to these people

"EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE UP TO, AND IS LAUGHING AT YOUR COWARDLY WAYS YOU ACCEPT FAILURE"

5. players that want tp blame coaches for their downfall

6. players that take the event for granted

7. players that take pride in owning 15 losing shirts, see it as an accomplishment

now at some stage, the boys and girls from geelong will speak about this amongst themselves, and i'd like to bet what they will say.

they will slip on their denial hat, and claim that i don't know what i am talking about.

but the numbers speak for themselves, i'm sure wozza will have their record for all country cups

roo boy and bowlrig will tell you about a game at bendigo we had when i was in mildura against geelong, in the 6th frame i turned the the mildura boys and said they (geelong) are gone, from 50 pins in front they were beaten, and they turned there 50 pin lead into a 50 pins deficit, went down 6-1 and were none the wiser for it. you could see the smug looks on their faces, they were laughing and joking and do everything possible except for the fact of what they were there for, to win 7 points

they are canaries, they should wear yellow, and i am right all the way to the bank :wink: :wink: :wink:

have we hit 20,000 yet, cause i have a feeling we might get to 25,000 at this rate

Sorry that I spoke

But I can definetly say that the fish were biting, bag limit was reached and I might have even broken a world record with that last landing :wink:

Gees that makes my 2 wins out of 7 not to bad then (should have been 3)

By the way Chucky (I know someone will ask this question so I will save them the embarrassment)

What is your strike rate :wink: :lol:

PS How was the holiday and I see that you are still starring down at your new Home. Couldn't even crack a win in the challenge :lol:

6 from 12 50% as a bowler

6 from 9 66% as a coach

say no more

and if they had draughting at country cup, associations would be a fisty cuffs, trying to get the services of yours truly

now wouldn't that be fun, a draught at country cup

now whats this crack a win in the challenge, i rolled my 4 games for the month of november, shot a lazy 900, walked out $20 in front, and you should have seen porto's face, he was not a happy lad.

maybe its up to the people of geelong to drop the canary tag, since the post was posted 3 hours ago, i have recieved 5 sms and 2 online messages, telling me how correct i am

are they gonna show that they aren't canaries, thats the question

tweet tweet tweet

20,359 views at time of post
they can't wear yellow they might confuse it with gold

i hear that a few of the canaries are very upset with my statements on here

so i have decided to offer some advice

if you want me off your backs, all you have to do is win, win something, start with the easter raffle at the bowl, get into the winning mode, maybe from the raffle, you could move onto a melbourne cup sweep, purchase some scratchies, go to the pokies, anything, just get into that winning mode.

to blame me for losing emmerson shield is the biggest cop out i have ever heard.

the guy that replaced me, at the time was averaging 5 pins higher than me, is as tough as nails, and in no way would be intimidated by anything.

you lost cause you have no heart, the sooner you face this, and deal with it, the closer you will get to success.

its your fault you lost, instead of looking outside the circle, for a reason to why you lost, look deeply inside it. i would have thought after so many losses each and everyone of you would have assesed the "why" factor and put in plans to change it, but no, your just going to sit there and blame others

i maybe a deserter, but i am a winner, and i didn't want the losing mentallity and the cowardness to consume me and ruin me for life.

do you???

Chucky - Have you upset someone I find that hard to believe :wink:

Whilst I still think that you have been abit harsh in your last couple of posts, You call it as you see it where as alot of other people say nothing.

But I totally agree on one thing

You cant win nor can you lose if your not in the team.

In the end it is up to the 7 in the team to get over the line. They control their own destiny. In my opinion you were a big loss to that team when you withdrew not only as a bowler but also as a motivator but you alone werent the team (thats enough praise for you for the year). There were other bowlers with alot of experience in that side who needed to step up. Only they can answer the questions if they did or didnt

:twisted: A spade is a spade.....carmers is back on the post. Its hard to decide what to and what not to say as warnings went out in regards to defamation and being weary about what is written on here. Freedom of speech seems to not exist any more. :twisted:

Sledging is an art form, and seems to be Craigs preferred trade....who knows? he may inspire Geelong guys to greatness next year.

One things for sure, I'd pay money to see the Geelong/Werribee clash next year, now that should be interesting. Maybe Craigs "it" factor :roll: can inspire the Werribee guys to some actual match points next year :wink:

I can't believe that after 420 odd posts and 21,000 views that this thread has dropped off the 1st page.

A Geelong Werribee clash would be a good thing to see next year, particularly if a few people make the treck up the road to start bowling also. :shock:

I understand the zone is to be bowled at Melton. A Geelong, Werribee & Melton Clash in the zones. Sounds like fun to me. Hopefully I'll make a team but it will still be great to see.

Graeme

Back
Top Bottom