emerson shild team

odds update

geelong 1/1,000,000

if you think me pulling out has decreased the mongrel factor, you wanna meet the mongrel coming in, makes me look like a pussy

melton 2/1

heard a rumour that adrian had just gone back to his really really old bag and found a manhattan rubber, which will work wonders on the current house shot

morwell 3/1

with the track drying out day by day, this forced me into morwell really coming in, in the odds, i am crying whilst writing this paragragh

ed flemming 4/1

lefties love it at geelong, don't they porto, mr ian strahan, could be the black sheep that crushes everyone, even the great man flynn

shepparton 6/1

just like home boys, just like home, kevs been down for a practise and gone and filled everyones head with crap about how well they're gonna go, not that he realises he is actually right in what he is saying

narre warren 10/1

led by a hogg, the hogg that actually escaped from geelong, they will travel well, and give honest competition, if spanner is bowling, he should throw 20 over his average, and make them a minor threat

mentone 500/1

dead set there by default

wodonga 1,000,000/1

this ain't an indian cricket pitch we're playin on here fella's, i might bag the track of late, but gees, it's bewdiful compared to your home

womens odds

seriously paige ( WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WOMENS ODDS )

Not Bad odds Chucky - mongrel is one thing but you cant buy experience - Whos going to lead the cuddle :wink:

Still 2 weeks to go till game on

Maybe a few changes in the wind - But who am I to start rumors

Dunno about a Manhatten Rubber, the Coral Triton might have to come back from the dead, or i could unretire my Black Diamond and start practicing on the driveway....

yeah black diamond rates highly adrian, you will have to match up against david carmichael and his

new man in andrew kiss, who is the manager, these guys don't need a manager, they'll probably pull someone off the street.

i hear a rumour the kegel is finally fixed, and the main man flynn shot the house apart the other night

so the odds could change dramatically against all the spear chuckers

Carmers said

But if it makes you happy then we will all wear Hot Pink Skirts in the cafe, with fish net stockings and white high heels. Good look.....better go shopping.

If you are going to frock up for the big event in two weeks time or coming out of the closet as it may be :roll:

Then as a suggestion you should pick a charity and with all the propositions that you get raise some money for a good cause. That means putting in all of the money (even the out of hours callouts)

Even hold a super auction for Saturday night - But then again with all the freaks of nature that bowling attracts you might get more than what you bargained for :shock:

Personally I'd keep an eye out on those people in the pink and black shirts :wink:

thats because i will be in korea and the roo boy will be at the gateway

so now the tournament has lost all its personality

maybe the bro's can entertain everyone

All isn't quite, just been a little busy concentrating on another matter still so I have not been at the pc. What were the terms that I had to wear the skirt again :?:

Carmers

I dont think that there were any terms to wearing that skirt it was just going to happen

Will have to see what Paige has knocked up - Hope it isnt to short :shock:

I was just suggesting if you were going to wear the skirt then maybe we should have a collection tin and donate the money to a worthwhile cause of you choice. What do you think

P.S. I dont think that the Carmers retire early fund will cut it eiher :wink: But if you are going to keep wearing a skirt the rest of your workmates might think it is a good idea

Chucky I know why your headin overseas......Its cause every female in Aus has seen your famous "Whities" Pic, sexy you looked too !!....lol,I've heard they dont worry to much about fashion sense overthere you'd fit right in........Me and Woza want confirmation Pics better not go to graphic :oops: :oops:
You may not want another woman, Paige has found your perfect match whom also barracks for carlton should be uploaded shortley.....

Spoog in a Mini....God we have created a monster of "Big" Porportions

6 Days And Counting

Cheerz All
Kevin

Oh and Carmers I would hate to go to the trouble of organising a skirt and it not fit so what size should I make it? I don't have any fishnet stockings coz I gave them to Deano in Morwell, so if I bring the skirt can you fix the rest of your out fit up?

paigey poos

NO NO NO NO NO

that is sooooooooooo wrong

deano will tell ya's, i looked like that green thing, the night i got my nickname

ODDS UPDATE

seeing now that the geelong reserve has pulled out, it has forced me into not taking any money on the red hot favourites, due to the unfair advantage they now have only fielding 6 players

for those unaware of this rule, that seems to be keep being exploited conveniently by some of the better teams under this format, i thought i'd bring it to everyones attention

this now means that geelong men can run 4 of its players for all of the 14 games

and for everyone else you can only run 3 of your best players for maximum games.

but seeing that geelong is the home team, surely they would not exploit this rule with so many available players to choose from.

although the shepparton youth team had the same dilemma in their home centre, luckily for them, the 2 girls that had to bowl all the games, filled the 2 all stars positions.

food for thought :wink:

i gotta plane to catch

bowl well everyone, will miss you's all, thanks for making this the most talked forum on total bowling

Back
Top Bottom