emerson shild team

hi all bowlers how is every one bowling?
just writing to see if i can find out some of the
emerson shield teams are
ballarat teams is
dean mattei
ray wilson
glenn mattei
peter gallagher
chris mackenzie
ken bennetts
john goldsmith

ok, here we go, without tryin to scare or intimidate anyone

GEELONG

anthony flynn
david carmichael
peter flynn
craig chandler
paul campbell
brad ott
graeme rowe

i place my bets already... geelong by a major margin.. echuca is tryin to produce a team... as im livin in echuca now... hrmmms i think i might watch lol

Hey Pete living in Echuca now gee your only a hop skip and a jump down the road from sunny Shepparton you should come and visit us sometime!!

Our roll offs are on July 31st and Aug 1st

Bendigo haven't even thought about trialling yet. I guess they may get around to thinking about it soon. They are too busy playing with their new toy - A Kegal. Reckon they should pay someone from Geelong to help them out.

Go Geelong. Who do you have to pay to get on that team.

Hey Craig,

As much as l hate to say it with that line up at Geelong, you will be hard to beat.

No idea as to our team yet (Mooroolbark).

I am sure we will be able to make a comeback after last years very poor form shown in Morwell.

After all we cant you have you guys equalling our number of wins can we......

Hey All

Shepps Mens Emerson Shield

Men
Kevin Wilkins
Paul Kerr
Rohan Dealy
Paul Thomas
Terry Rowe
Doug Neff
Tim Piastri

Same as the Country Cup Team,I'm a bit worried about the Roll off....lol Wodonga its a scary place.....

Hey Dave if all else fails you couls bowl with Pete at Echuca....lol

Rooboy you have been non existent since CC you going to Wondonga ?? for the roll off,even better what motel ya stayin at the shep boys will have to come round and say hello :D :D

And Chuckster If I remember rightly you were awful confident about Country Cup Too..........though I have to conceed hometown is a big advantage......Although you'll have to get through the roll off first, where is your group having its roll off

Cheerz
Kevin

nice team

geelong this is a nice team but can u guy bowl at ballarat????
anthony flynn
david carmichael
peter flynn
craig chandler
paul campbell
brad ott
graeme rowe

thats it guys stir me up

can we bowl at ballarat ???
we can bowl anywhere!!!
and we will so bring on the heat at ballarat

i reckon me and flynny might turn up after lunch, just to finish off the other boys good work

anyone who thinks they have a chance, i have one thing to say

YOU ARE DREAMING

we will cruise thru ballarat, we will cruise thru geelong, and then we'll turn up the heat for the big one COUNTRY CUP 05

yes kev, the talk was big, and the team could not live up to the talk, we have since called for the reinforcements, this team will NOT fail.

if it does, i'll take rhonda cruisin with me

early emerson shield odds

GEELONG 1-1,000,000
cannot lose, better odds on finding the weapons of mass destruction in iraq

BALLARAT 500-1
worse team than country cup team, 7 guys, no woody, ya gotta have a woody when you play in things like this

SHEPPARTON 10-1
that'll make em feel good, until they hit 4 times the amount of oil they get at home

SUNRAYSIA 2-1
no team yet, but i sense they might be gettin the urge to prepare an army, to take on chucky at home

BENDIGO 80-1
leadership a key issue here, if they can get leaders who want to play and want to win, i'll drop them back to something more reasonable, like maybe 79-1

that'll do for starters, post ya teams quickly guys, they is amusement to be had by all

Craig,

The odds look pretty right. BUT

We have a secret weopon. Our Kegal is up and firing, and now we have discovered oil. Kev, I suggest you get a few of the Shep guys over and have a look. Take some back with you, and show the techs what it looks like.

Leadership - yeh you are right. We will try and "fire" up a bit. It's hard to get emotion out of Pat these days.

By the way don't keep Rhonda out too late.

i have just thought of a new deal to my lil end bet

i'll take rhonda for the night if we lose, but if we win, certain friends on here, will have to be photographed, in comprimising positions with her

anyhow, shep and sunraysia will make it to geelong, so if i see pat, it will only be for a VB

Hey Chucky

You have the team of the century,your chuckin in your home centre,ya reckon your gonna win easy.......You'd never live it down if you did'nt win !!

I wonder who the pressure will be really on 8)

Cheerz
Kevin

Morwell Team Finalised at end of the month.

Be prepared for a few suprises

Heard that GAME OVER line before (Countin the chickens before they had hatched.) :oops:

Maybe this year we might see Geelongs version of the Gold Jacket ?????

Awesome side on paper Chucky and deserve to be favourites at home but will the side as listed actually be the side that bowls ???

Back
Top Bottom