emerson shild team

photo courtesy of adrian

sorry i never autographed it for you :lol:

now everyone will know what the white pants joke was about

You might still have a chance of fitting into yours, not sure how the great Russell Hinton would go with his though! :D (or how your Raging Inferno would go ob similar conditions to Rushcutter!)

Halfway results ;) (after 8 games)

1. Melton 38.5
2. Geelong 35.5
3. Mentone 33
4. Ed Fleming 29
5. Shepparton 28
6. Morwell 24
7. Wodonga 20
8. Narre Warren 16

High Averages:

1. Peter Flynn (Geelong) 1279/6 213 ave
2. David Carmichael (Geelong) 1695/8 211 ave
3. Steve Eeles (Ed Fleming) 1472/7 210 ave
4. Adam Hayes (Melton) 1670/8 208 ave
5. Anthony Flynn (Geelong) 1662/8 207 ave
6. Paul Campbell (Geelong) 831/4 207 ave
7. Russell Stokely (Melton) 1609/8 201 ave (onya bro!)

Nice 289 to Steve Eeles in the last game too, also a great 1151 team game for Geelong, where both David and Anthony rolled a 279. Good stuff all :)

Sorry I dont have the ladies scores, maybe someone can come through with that. Cheers
Oh yeah.... GO MELTON!! :twisted:

Well well well :)

In a turn up for the books, the much vaunted Geelong cracked and the mighty MELTON came through with the goods in the mens division Emerson :D

1. Melton 70
2. Geelong 68.5
3. Ed fleming 49
4. Mentone 47.5
5. Morwell 44.5
6. Shepparton 43.5
7. Narre Warren 40
8. Wodonga 29

Well done to Melton men! Led from basically start to finish with a slight hiccup in game 12 where Geelong fought back and found the lead, but we got over the line in the last breath. it was never decided til the 10th frame, but we got over Wodonga 6-1 while Mentone did a number on Geelong 4-3. Great bowling from Geelong guys who shot many more pins than us, but as we know, its all about matchplay :)

Also congrats to Shep women who were strong all weekend to hold off Werribee in the end.

1. Shepparton 73.5
2. Werribee 68
3. Morwell 60
4. Geelong 50.5
5. Sunraysia 43.5
6. Colac 42.5
7. Greensborough 39
8. Narre Warren 15

High Averages (All stars)

Men:
Adam Hayes (Melton) 214 ave
David Carmichael (Geelong) 210 ave
Peter Flynn (Geelong) 207 ave
Steve Eeles (Ed Fleming) 206 ave
Anthony Flynn (Geelong) 204 ave

Women:
Denece Jones (Shep) 203 ave
Alicia Garioch (Sunraysia) 196 ave
Ann Bonning (Werribee) 189 ave
Joanne Law (Werribee) 187 ave
Lisa Notman (Werribee) 185 ave.

Congrats to all involved, especially Geelong for running the tournament and GO YOU MELTONIANS!

Hi all,

A fun weekend was had by all and things didn't go exactly to the bookies liking but thats the name of the game.

Congrats to the winners and the all stars and everyone who was involved in the tournie it ran very smoothly.

And to all the teams who bowled it was a fantastic atmosphere with lots of friendships and lighthearted rivalry. Can't wait til next year but we don't know where the final will take place so that will be a secret for now (until it is decided and announced).

A pink skirt did make an appearance but I don't know who saw it? I didn't even see it! But wait til country cup in march there will be a sparkling skirt with ..... well I can't give away all of my secrets!

Top weekend as was expected

Well Done to the Shepparton Ladies (take notice Paige ladies First) and the Melton Men on their wins

Well done to Carmers for his brief appearance in the skirt (Although you might want to book into a solarium before the next outing. Never seen legs so white)

On a personal note a big thanks to Jason Motta for filling in the mens team and Alicia Mason for taking on the Womens manager at the last minute. (As to why you would volunteer for that I'll never know :roll: )

Also a big big thankyou to Vince for organising and making us lunch on both days - It was greatly appreciated.

Bring on Country Cup

Great weekend in all, even for Narre who almost lost everything - mens and ladies.

Pity the Narre Men didn't bowl on Saturday, but we did manage to pull off the bottom of the ladder on Sunday winning 4 out of six (beating Melton so Geelong had a chance).

Cheers till next year...

emerson shield

Go Melton, good time had by all, had a great weekend look forward to defending next year. :D
Thanx to the Geelong boys for battling it out to the end and making it a competition for us.
Great job Melton, not bad considering we had 2 bowlers average about 160. :p

Firstly, thankyou to the Geelong bowl, to the counter ,cafe`, and backend staff, you did a fantastic job with everything to produce an excellent tournament.

Congratulations to the Shepparton Ladies and Melton Men, a well deserved win and well done to the All Stars Teams.

Well done and thankyou to all the teams, a huge effort by all that resulted in a fun and competitive weekend. It was great to catch up with everyone I knew and to meet everyone I didnt.

Personally I would like to thank the Sunraysia ladies that pulled together a team in less than a week before. We all bowled really well and had a heap of fun doing so.

Again thankyou everyone for a great weekend.

Alicia

shame you guys almost cracked 20,000 views come on chucky give another pearla

I had to put this image in

I was saving it for someone special but circumstances beyond my control didnt allow it to eventuate.

I have noticed that the great Chuckster is back in the Country but as of yet has declined to comment.

It would be good to see the bookies account of the race that was run compared to the odds offered beforehand

I had to put this image in

I was saving it for someone special but circumstances beyond my control didnt allow it to eventuate.

I have noticed that the great Chuckster is back in the Country but as of yet has declined to comment.

It would be good to see the bookies account of the race that was run compared to the odds offered beforehand

What you think your gonna get the last word Woza
I dont think so :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I didnt want the last word

I had saved that picture for a particular reason but it was going to be a long time before I would be able to use it.
So instead of letting it go to waste I posted it anyway.

Lets see if the fish are biting :wink:

Back
Top Bottom