emerson shild team

I want To See Big D In a Pink Skirt......That would be better than Chucky's And Deano's adventures into cross dressing put together......lol

And remember if you wear a skirt in the Cafe you have to wear stockings for health and safety regs,you know those pubic hairs can get into everything......Oh forgot you were going to shave :shock: :shock:

Cheerz
Kevin

i reckon deano would throw badly, so he couldaccidentally miss the sunraysia team, just so he could get a run at number 5 in the "legends"

current possibilities

c.chandler
a. carmichael
b.ott
a.warner
d.mattei
a.hayes
a.shelton

and still more too miss out on local teams

can i include

p.trotter
m.stewart
d.porto

under my rules, that would be a yes

only after 1 day of advertising

i reckon i could sell sand to the arabs you know

look at sale cup, it was doomed, until iput the hard sell on

Not a bad side Chucky - got a few guys that know what it takes to pull it off

Pity you cant post it under the right topic :wink:

As for "Number 1 Team bowler" and "Team Deano" in the same side with all the cross dressing, waxing and etc thats going on then you might get a run in the ladies division

As for selling sand to the arabs, dont know if you are smart enough for that :wink: That would be like selling oil to a bowling centre :wink: But I reckon that you could sell ice to the eskimos :lol:

Hey Kev
Oil hit $50 US a barrel - we are looking better all the time \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Kev Kev Kev

You have got the wrong Carmers....It aint David. He doesnt know how to turn a computer on. But if it makes you happy then we will all wear Hot Pink Skirts in the cafe, with fish net stockings and white high heels. Good look.....better go shopping.

Love the Chucky C All Stars idea. Would bring the house down when they walked up to accept the cup.

Kev

I would suggest Carmers might also be known as Goog

Carmers no need to go shopping - I would have thought that gear would have been standard issue :wink:

With over 14600+ views - might be made to deliver on those words

Don't go for white high heels go for hot pink to match your skirts!! Then we could go black tops with pinks glitter or sequins. Oh the fun I could have! 8)

Woza that would be SPOOG not Goog, easy mistake. In regards to wearing the skirt.....actually I had better shut up or I am tipping I will end up in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should know by now that I am no good with names, dates and etc

I think that it is to late for tipping

If Paige has her way your already past the finish line :lol: and in hot demand.

I reckon he's got Pink Skirt Syndrome......

H'mmmm wonder which Carmichael would be most suitable for the skirt now chuck-stars pulled the pin

Are we'll put'em on both.....Guarenteed to change the clientel that frequent the cafe :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

Cheerz
Kevin

Boys boys boys....

Rays have a lovely shade of pink, but its just not the one that I am after. I aint gone into hiding Woza, just been a little pre occupied lately. I will tell David that he has to wear a skirt also, I am sure that he wont mind.

Well got a glimpse at the draw today....8 games on Sat, 6 on Sun. Interestingly we play Geelong first thing on Sat, then last game and not at all on Sunday. Hopefully they will be front runners and we can sneak up and ambush em on Sunday ;)

Well who knows but should be good fun, only 2 weeks to go.

well we did it last year

all i saw was wozza polishing the trophy

griffo eying it off 8) 8) 8)

and well i had the boys in the huddle, convincing them, that we could steal it from 3rd :idea: :idea: :idea:

and well strike me down if we didn't :shock: :shock: :shock:

was pretty funny wasn't it wozza :lol: :lol: :lol:

it really made me happy taking it off the sheet, and for every strike i threw, the smiles disintegrated, frame by frame, until everyone was in a state of amazement :( :( :(

i am still waiting for the key to the city, to arrive in the mail :?: :?: :?:

Back
Top Bottom