emerson shild team

Chucky,

Whats this afraid you may have had to get up in the pink mini, so decided it was easier not to bowl, that way you didnt have to.

Now, now, now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or is this just the big ploy to suck us all in, and think that we will not have the chance to get up over the great Chucky lead Geelong. After all it wont be the same to beat you on your home turf withour there. :D :D :D

Hey Woza
Joe in a mini !!!!!
It's been done before,2001 Walter Deveer had him in a bowling skirt (one of dizzy's) Believe me not a pritty sight.Mind you it did bring in $120 .

Emerson Shield

I find it hard to understand why Chuckles pulled out of Emerson....Yes you bowled crap and did not make Country Cup so why let the "Dream Machine" down by pulling out of the team......... seems that it would have been better to cool off and then assess the :shock: :shock: situation.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ......Maybe we at Morwell are not that bad off after all...........But I guess will could most likey see Chuckles bowl for Werribee next year............. :?: :?: :?:

Emerson Shield

Grumpy, I can't believe that you let the whole world know that I managed to squezze into your wife's skirt :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Still took ages for my hairy legs to feel normal :lol: :lol:

i had cooled down joe :lol: , i waited until monday to get it off my chest

and why here, cause people listen on here, unlike at the place previously mentioned, there its in one ear out the other

irate would have been sunday

and maybe you hit something on the head, at least at morwell you know what its like everytime you go there, and you come prepared for it :wink:

the dream team will get the job done without me, i have no fear of that

p.s i didn't bowl crap, just had trouble handling the over / under from the right hand side of 25 board, remember state champs, well now we are talking ball park of what it was like

p.s i knew you had the cross dressing thing in ya :wink:

Hey Joe
At least i didn't tell the whole world that you worn't the only male in a skirt that night.
Assassin
If you know Joe you would know that Dizzy would not let him within 100 miles from her when wearing a short skirt.But she was the one that made us wear them in front of 100+ people.

Joe i think i slipped up there by saying she made us wear them. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has it gone quiet

Or is it the calm before the storm :wink:

Or maybe there is no 'cuddle' in the 'huddle' these days

Now that I have no opportunity of dressing Craig in a skirt it just isn't the same :(

Are you going to volunteer Carmers? Pink is a favourite colour for summer!! :D

I had heard that. It was the talk of the town last week. Better watch what we say here in a forum for us bowlers to discuss things.

I would volunteer but I just dont have the legs for it I am afraid. I would have to wax etc. Last time I waxed it raised all sorts of issues. Oh that and I am not in the team. But then again, might just do it anyways. I can work in the cafe in a skirt I suppose.

who cares if your in the team or not! :lol: Why aren't you in the team? :?

Who said you had to wax you'd find shaving is a lot less painful for you guys and your delicate legs! :p

You might attract more business for the cafe if your in a skirt it might be a good word of mouth?! :lol: And you can't go past the fact it'll be pink who wouldn't want to wear a pink skirt?!!

Just remember its not just bowlers who read this.....

Back
Top Bottom