emerson shild team

chucker said:
we dont bowl emerson shield for mooroolbark because they do trials during league and you dont always end up with not the strongest team as you could imagine.also we both only actually sub there now.dunn shield is our priority and if you guys blitz as much as you say i am sure the winning mens dunn shield team would be willing for a match to put you emerson guys back in your place. :D
thanks mac stewart
how about them apples

I dare say Melton would be the same, except we were ousted, right in the middle of our dominant period :p

Anyway, fun to bowl Emerson too, team events with good atmosphere and nice people from other teams. Looking forward to it.

Adam

yeah well amf has always been scared to bring geelong in to turn up the heat on mac and his crew, no wonder why they win, no competition :wink:

2 weeks of trials to go and current Morwell Team for Emerson is

Joe Tomanski
Bruce Aplin
Peter Flannigan
Stan Bosma
Brett Lacey
Jason Motta
Dillan DeMather

I said that there would be a few suprises :wink: :wink:

Wait and see what the next two weeks bring

where are you woza, have they oiled you out of it, are you worrying about revenge, what is your caper???

You know what they say it aint over till its over and she aint singin yet

Woza never stated that he was bowling Emerson - I said that there would be a few suprises :wink: but I would not want you to have it all your own way and Woza is currently in the side but there is still time for a changing of the guard.

Down here in the valley they were making oil from coal and as you know we have a huge abundance of coal - but it dos not mean that it has found its way to the bowl.

Bruce has been doing a fantastic job down here and we a last have some consistency and an average over the card here must tell you somthing about the bowler??

Roll-off for Melton this friday night, but they usually throw up a few surprises for us, so who knows. Would say that Ray Hodge, Adrian Shelton, Russell Stokely, Adam Hayes should make it for the guys, and the girls may even field a side yet :eek:

sounds like one emerson shield that shouldnt be missed.. lets hope its better that the last which will be hard to beat.... and also.. lets hope we are all apart of it... good luck everyone

Werribee had their roll off over the weekend.
Mens
Scott Law
Max De Groot
Brendan Duthie
David Porto
Rod Francis
Peter Bonning
Jason Newman

Ladies
Lisa Notman
Ann Bonning
Jo Law
Karen Newman
Larissa Priestly
Natalie O'Connor
Robyn Gray

Bring on the challenge guys!

Werribee Superbowl

How many entries have we got Adam? I'll still be trying to beat my booming 490 from last week in any case !

Melton's emerson roll-off was conducted last night, teams are as follows...

Mens Team:
Adam Hayes 1667/8
Russell Stokely 1662/8
Michael Stoyanoff 1597/8
Ray Hodge 1583/8
Adrian Shelton 1554/8
Shaun Smits 1475/8
Stephen Bairstow !466/8

Ladies Team:
Donna Pace 1063/6
Gail Sultana 1054/6
Jo Hine 988/6
Tammy McDonald 984/6
Marylin King 962/6
Cheryl Walker 960/6
Rosalie Pierce 894/6

Well done to all bowlers.
Adam

Hey guyz...
Seems Ballarat has proven over the past month ot two that they can throw a half decent condition...How long it will last is yet to be determined!
Absolutely no doubts about Geelong crushing the roll offs...
As long as theres a bit of juice and there holding down 10 board, u other boys may aswell join chucky and flynny at the golf house hotel over the road for a few wet ones and a counter meal!
Game Over? There will be no game!
DaN

correct you are dan

just a practise run in the "zone of death"

i believe the other four teams would win any of the other 3 zone finals

It aint all over! Still gotta do it on the day....of course, thats been our problem the last few years :oops: Still, we have 5 guys capable of averaging over 200 so we'll see what happens. Gotta stay positive : :D

Until the 15th of august at about 5pm anyway

Yeah that wouldnt be far off the mark chucky...all four of the other teams are very capable. All bar perhaps a couple of the Ballarat side have the ability to shoot a mean 200 average on the day.
Its a bit of a rough trot for the other four teams, because i believe they are all capable of a good finish in the final. It's a shame that only two can go through....especially when your rolling off for one spot... :wink:

Not that it really matters, your only rolling for place money in the final anyhow!

I understand that the idea of the zone roll offs is to cut the numbers down competing in the final, and i understand that it's conducted in "zones" to keep travel down (especially for a clash of say mildura and warrnambool) but perhaps an alternative fairer way would be to randomise the zone finals. Put all the teams intending to roll off in a hat and draw out four or five teams for each roll off. I just find it a bit unfair if you are in a strong zone where gaining a spot in the final is difficult, as opposed to another zone where theres perhaps one good team and the rest of the teams are just making up numbers for the zones.
As chucky mentioned, the zone including Geelong, Warrnambool, Melton,Colac and Ballarat is a very strong zone, where all five sides are more than capable of mixing it with the best in the final. Unfortunately, 3 of these guys will miss out on making the final, even though they may have more ability than another side from a less competitive zone who has made the final.

Just food for thought...

DaN

Bendigo team is

Men

David Farquharson
Daniel McKindley
Pat Fahy
Peter Grant
Andrew Clark
Mick Elvey
Cameron Emond

Ladies

Ruth Ferrari
Chris Clark
Theresa Drew
Tracey Monti
Diane Jackson
Tracey Farquharson
Karen Brittain

nice team

not a bad team for Bendigo who are those guys Mick Elvey
Cameron Emond?
well done to Tracey Farquharson David Farquharson and the rest of the team hope you guys bowl well in your zone final

Yeah you are right little macca we have brought in some fresh blood. Chucky said we needed some leadership, and therefore the axe has fallen.

I expect odds to drop to 79 to 1 now.

looks ordinary

BENDIGO 81/1

SUNRAYSIA 50/1

MELTON 5/1

Sale Cup getting 50 starters 200/1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

George winning last weekends Queensland Cup (evens)

GEELONG 1/1000000

Back
Top Bottom