Association Challenge Lane schedule right or wrong?????

hmmmmm........Hammo I know for a fact that some of you in the Brisbane team do have the big C beside your name but its a different meaning :new_shocked:

Dale, how did you know we were Cool dudes, oh this thread was supposed to be in fun, not having a shot, so maybe you need some chill pills, or are you thinking of pulling out again;)

Dale since you a newbie mate, maybe you should learn the ropes and get into the fun side of things, this tournament is all in fun, until we hit the lanes, than your arse is grass and were going to smoke it:D :D

hmmmmm........Hammo I know for a fact that some of you in the Brisbane team do have the big C beside your name but its a different meaning :new_shocked:

Sorry and you are?

Thats right you're the NEW guy that had the password then lost it and then was issued it again. What's up with that? :g:

You're a lucky boy ROOKIE, you must have something to be given a 2nd chance. Most have to wait 12 months to have the chance to be part of the "ELITE" Gold Coast Team. You know "The Most Dominating Team in Assoc History".

Thanks for the vote in confidience as well. Normally every Assoc team gets a bagging from the Gold Coast but you believe we're USEFUL. ;)

Have A Nice Day:tooth:

JESTER

Don't let them upset you Dale, most of them don't even know where Bundaberg is. They usually select 9 in Bris because they know 2 of them are bound to get lost. :)

Dale since you a newbie mate, maybe you should learn the ropes and get into the fun side of things, this tournament is all in fun, until we hit the lanes, than your arse is grass and were going to smoke it:D :D

Gidday Hammer, always good to hear from you......sorry.....never meant to offend you mate was always meant in JEST, hope you don't take that thin skin of yours to Bundy, you might be in trouble otherwise :p

Sorry and you are?
Thats right you're the NEW guy that had the password then lost it and then was issued it again. What's up with that? :g:

Its called Alzeimers mate and they needed a second person to help Jase peel the oranges :D

Your still trying to find Kingaroy from 2001, Andy.

I can't believe you left yourself wide open on that one.

Losing it ,are we?

Don't forget the bottle of Red !!!!

Just a friendly reminder. ;)

hammo

With all these ORANGE PEELERS Bundy bowl should be able to make a HUGE profit just on the JUICE alone!!!!!!!

hammo

Well Well Well .hasn't this got a bit a state of origin feel about this challenge. A bit of feeling starting to come out between the big guns, tell us how yous really feel about each other.:argue: :pokey: :chair: Hopefully we can get a few more teams to bring it on .

Hi all...just wanted to say at this late stage good luck to all...I know it will be a great weekend.......just over 1 day & counting

GO THE GOLD COAST !!!

Back
Top Bottom