2012 bathurst Pitstop

jemmo

www.tenpinbathurst.com
Hi Everyone just letting you know that the 2012 bathurst Pitstop will be held on June 23-24 will get entry form out soon
thanks
Jeremy

Beauty Jemmo, been waiting for this, bit cold for us North Coasters then but!! trying to hamper us lol

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully the moving to a new date should avoid some of the clashes and get the size of field this event deserves.

I'll check my calendar & let you know, i'm keen to bowl this one now the dates have moved, it seemed to always clash with something else I had on... Just hoping there's no STBL that weekend, so I can make it.....

When nominations are called for you put your name down in either a or b squad, then you bowl 8 or 10 games on the Saturday and if you make the nominated cut you bowl on sunday

The crew at Bathurst are working hard the entry form, TBA Accreditation and most importantly sponsorship, which of course, affects the prize fund. So they're locking in the dates by way of this thread. Format is usually what Neil said. Scores are usually high. I can't see that changing. This house scores great. See last year's story... or 2010 Results (scroll down a bit...) Averages were higher last year than 2010, even without Christian going to ludicrous speed, to paraphrase Mel Brooks.

As for State League, according to http://www.interbowl.com.au/stbl/, there's no clash.

There's usually a big nosh up where everyone's invited at one of Bathurst's many pubs which have been good fun in the past. But Saturday night is Chris Harvey's birthday dinner as well now! Should be an excellent evening in the middle of what's always a great weekend.

Bring a warm jacket though, Neil! You soft coastal guys will need to rug up! :)

See y'all there.

Cheers,
Jason

Looking forward to it, have already marked it in the calender and a few others i know are also keen to come out..

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it does clash with round 9 of State League. State league is on the last weekend of each month except for May when it's the weekend before as the rachuig roll-offs are on the last weekend.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it does clash with round 9 of State League. State league is on the last weekend of each month except for May when it's the weekend before as the rachuig roll-offs are on the last weekend.

I had an awful gut feeling about that Ron, I just haven't had the chance to check the STBL draw yet.... See you next weekend at Orange Ron, be good!

Back
Top Bottom