2015 BATHURST REAL ESTATE PITSTOP

The final results for Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop are as follows.
A big congratulations to the winners and a big thank you for all that entered the competition this year.
We hope to see everyone and many more next year!!

Attachments

• PITSTOP 2015 MATCHPLAY GAME 11.pdf
    245.4 KB · Views: 144
Thank you to Dwayne and thje staff at bathurst!

Also to Bathurst Real Estate for the continued involvement, see you next year!

Thanks guys,

as always a great event. well worth the drive.

to the Price family, thank you, thank you thank you.

see you next year.

Hey I made a cut, its always a great weekend at the Pitstop my favourite tournament. Congrats to all the winners Belmo showed us why he is up there with the worlds best, even though the field was small it was reasonably classy. The Price family and staff are great as always a well run tournament and even nibbles prior to the presentation you don't get that anywhere else, a big thanks and well done guys and see ya next year. PS I don't care about the entry fee I'll be there.

Reactions: mor
pitstop2015_podium.jpg

Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop Wrap-up
Each year we see a close final few games and this year was no exception just 100 points separated 2nd and 6th it would be anyone’s guess who would join Belmonte on the winner’s podium. With just 3 games to go the value of match play bonuses became apparent as the top 6 were averaging not less than 223 over the past 24 games Belmonte 247, King, Griffiths and Delaney 227, Riley and Donnely 223. Late charges in the last 3 games were seen from Cooley 258, Kyriakou 258 and 269 from Chapman. With first time finalist Darryl Buttriss just stoked to be in the final along with Orange's Jason Brown and Simon Millman also making the final

The most notable performance of the weekend came from Jon King, after finishing 7th on day one Jon continued to reign in the leaders holding 5th at the conclusion of qualifying. During match play Jon defeated 8 of his 11 opponents gaining 160 bonus points to finish in second place just 360 points behind Jason Belmonte.

To all entrants in this years event we thank you for your display of true sportsmanship and overall exceptional performance that showcased your abilities as some of the countries best. Congratulations the finalists and overall Winners Jason Belmonte, Jon King and Keryn Delaney on their final placings

Tenpin Bathurst would also like to take the opportunity to thank every one involved in the 2015 Bathurst Real Estate Pitstop event

To the tournament team made this years event possible, to the bowlers that entered as they have done each and every year, gave it a go for the first time, traveled minor or great distances, minor sponsors, spectators and even to the trophy lady that personally delivered from Sydney

Our final words go out to our major sponsor Bathurst Real Estate "Thank you for supporting the event that show cases the leaders in our game!" most certainly it would not be possible to host such an event without your generous support

Thank you!

Tenpin Bathurst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom