Bathurst Pitstop

Dazz dosn't do Country Challenge anymore, he would rather the challenge of Tournaments and play sport series also ADP's when possible and I'm only a reserve, so I thought I would donate to the prizemoney and if he's on song Dazz might get the petrol money back. The old Caprice uses a bit so I hope he's singin a good song. Dosn't matter though we enjoyed the Pitstop so much last year it will always be on our calander now.

There it is... post of the year.

That kind of attitude will get bowling back on its feet.

Bowling cos you love it.

There it is... post of the year.

That kind of attitude will get bowling back on its feet.

Bowling cos you love it.

Not to mention because of an event you had a great time at previously!

P.s. Same pattern as last year, Wally? It gave a lot of different players a look.

Cheers,
Jason

Petrol money back i reckon, hopefully more! haha. I actually have a ball i can throw on the Heavy oil now! My "Non-aggressive suited to High friction Taree Wooden lanes" ball didnt much like the heavy oil last year.

Back on topic, cant wait for this event, im counting down the days.

Petrol money back i reckon, hopefully more! haha. I actually have a ball i can throw on the Heavy oil now! My "Non-aggressive suited to High friction Taree Wooden lanes" ball didnt much like the heavy oil last year.

Back on topic, cant wait for this event, im counting down the days.

Hate to break it to you, but last year was a medium pattern, Daz. ;)

heavy "compared" to what im used to Dousty. Where i come from u cant bowl over the same spot most of the day. 3 games at Taree and u move up to 8 boards left. The Oil dries out if u hit the same spot more than 8 times so u have to shift inside ... Or die from splits
Going through release problems as of the last year which isnt helping matters much either haha

hi guys, just letting everyone know that due to the fact that there are 3 tournaments booked on the same day and it will be impossible to get entries for all three we have decided to change the date of the bathurst pitstop to the 2nd and 3rd of April. i am sorry for any problems this will cause but there is no other choice but to change them and hopefully we can get some entries for this tournament .the entry form will be posted today
thanks
jeremy
Bathurst Tenpin Bowl

hi guys here is the entry form for the bathurst pitstop
thanks to Total Bowling for letting us advertise on this site

Attachments

• Pitstop Entry Form 2011.pdf
    353.9 KB · Views: 38
Looking forward to it Jemmo. Last year's event was small, but great fun. We also went out for a great meal at Jack Duggan's Irish Pub which I'm looking forward to doing again. I was pleasantly surprised at how many good places to eat (and drink) that Bathurst has.

So if you're looking for a pleasant drive to a good event at a meticulously maintained centre and plenty to do afterwards, I recommend the Bathurst Pitstop! What are you waiting for? :)

Back
Top Bottom