Bathurst Pitstop

Jemmo,

We already have an event planed for the 13th March.
Can this be changed........

This ia also with ADP, so you would loose his entries also...........

ok guys how about the 19th and 20th of march if this date is available it will be for the pitstop i just cant change it anymore

sorry guys due to another event on the 19th and 20th of march and cannot keep changing the date the pitstop will be on the 12th and 13th of march unless anyone has a date that will suit everyone as i am having a hard time finding one
thanks
jeremy

Sorry Jeremy,

Alan and I will unable to attend on this weekend as we have an arranged event in Sydney. We had pre planned this event around Pit Stop being on the
19th and 20 Feb as we were told this before.

I'm sorry to hear that Leigh but there are no other dates that are available and suit everyone

I'm sure there is a suitable date somewhere Jeremy. Can you please let us know once it is set in concrete so we can make accomodation bookings.

Pretty sure the 12th and 13th clashes with a ranked event, but if you don't think it will affect entries that it isnt really an issue.

ok guys just letting everyone know that the bathurst pitstop will be held on the 12th and 13th of march i am sorry if this causes problems for some bowlers but it is hard to find a date that will suit everyone
thanks
jeremy
Bathurst Tenpin Bowl

Oh for God's sake, these stupid travelling leagues are killing any kind of real bowling in NSW! You can't schedule an event without it clashing with somebody's free bounce-fest! Drives me nuts!

On a nicer note, Shelley reckons I'd best put Shaun Cummings down for B squad.

Dazz dosn't do Country Challenge anymore, he would rather the challenge of Tournaments and play sport series also ADP's when possible and I'm only a reserve, so I thought I would donate to the prizemoney and if he's on song Dazz might get the petrol money back. The old Caprice uses a bit so I hope he's singin a good song. Dosn't matter though we enjoyed the Pitstop so much last year it will always be on our calander now.

Back
Top Bottom