CONGRATULATIONS to
Jason Osbourne on winning Bathurst 2010 Pitstop
Jason Brown - Runner Up - pipped at the post
Jeremy Hill - Third Place - Just 1 point behind 2ND
condolences to Chris Thomas on major placings by just 2 points

Excellent Games in the last Block made all the difference

With Just three points seperating 2nd third 3rd and 4th place

Once again thanks to all those bowlers that supported this event this week end

Darryl Buttriss - winner of the encouragement award sponsored By Next Level Bowling Supplies
Darryl finished 11th on day 1 an outstanding effort for his first tournament

Regards Dwayne

Attachments

• Bathurst Pitstop 2010 Match Play FINAL STANDINGS.pdf
    56.5 KB · Views: 100
I would like to thank Dwayne and all the staff of Bathurst Tenpin Bowl for running the pit stop this year.
A great weekend was had by all that participated.
This really is a stand out tournament on the NSW calendar and the fact Dwayne ran it with the handfull of entries he received goes to show the commitment he and his staff have for the sport of tenpin in this country.

Hopefully next year a few more of the couch potato bowlers will shoe up and make the effort to support great people running a great event.

With out the little people in this sport we are heading for trouble!!!!!.

Firstly, Congratulations are due to Jason Osbourne for his win on Sunday. He and Jason Brown were damned near unstoppable all weekend. Jeremy Hill played his butt off for third place and Chris Thomas used his new-found warp speed to great effect to run fourth. Fine bowling gents.

Secondly, I second Andrew's comments above. This was a first rate event in terms of preparation, effort and execution. Even the weather was perfect and the "everybody welcome" dinner with the gang at the pub was a good Saturday night out to boot.

The Prices canvassed the bowling community for a suitable date and have made improvements to previous years patterns to ensure a more fair condition. They are among the most dedicated, accommodating and thoughtful hosts in the NSW tournament bowling community, including the Belmontes of Orange and the McGintys of Coffs Harbour.

It was a real pleasure to attend and compete in this event. I will be back so long as they run it. The only disappointing result from the event was the number of players not willing to make the effort.

Very disappointing NSW, very disappointing.

I would like to thank the Prices and all the staff at Bathurst Bowl for what was a very rewarding experience for myself but more so for my son Darryl. We arrived at the Bowl on Friday and were welcomed straight away and I would like to extend a special thanks to Wally as he spent time with Dazz for quite a bit of coaching and general advice.
To all the Prices I would like to say Thank You, a very well run tournament and a very open attitude towards everyone. Bowling needs People and centres like this.
It was Darryl's first tournament and he has come away from this event very happy.
Will without hesitation be back for the next event and hopefully many more.
Thank you to the bowlers that assisted Dazz and made the tournament the experience it was.

Back
Top Bottom