Who do you think has the most hidden talent in NSW

J

JYNXSTER

Hey everyone, I was just reading through some of the other topics and they all talk about the same people, so i was just wondering who everyone thinks is the "underdog" so to speek, the person who has the potential to become the next star, but isnt aswell known as others??
icon_eek.gif

cheers

I'd have to say there is alot of hidden talent at shellharbour bowl, not many of the juniors their are well known but they have all got some potential, with most of them having a few years of juniors left, such as, Stephen Cowland, Brad Coleman, Sam fisher, Hayli Mazzoni, Lauren Robb, Ben Rankin. They all have averages around or above 180 and they are only 14-15.
Catch ya's later.

well not being biased or anything but i would have to agree with brad. and i would have to say brad himself is gonna go along way! just to name a few others from shellharbour: jess mcginty (lefty), brad smith, brad and matt coleman (good old sibling rivalry if matt sticks to it!) kelly zelvis, who made her first shield team for this year. this is just to name a few. sorry to anyone i missed out!!!

but there are ALOT of up and coming talent around! keep it up peoples!

there are 3 bowlers who i think will become have a lot of potential but they are already very good bowlers bobby o'reilly,adam bennett,and steve reynolds they just are a few who come to mind
cya's
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hidden talent......
i would have to say Hayli Mazzoni, Adam Bennett, Reese Leckie, Matty Sing and Kelly Young.
These are a few with hidden talents
But they have been shinning through just latley
N E ways thats all from me catch ya's
icon_biggrin.gif

hey
4 the boys, i think matt sing, adam bennet, steve reynolds and shanon kinninmont have a great future and 4 the chicks id have to say lauren rochester,christine day
just my opinion
l8er folks
icon_biggrin.gif

Well, I think the bowlers down in Nowra are most hidden, most people havent even heard of Nowra, let alone know there was a bowling centre here.
Sam Beavis & Robert Fisk both have the potential to be good bowlers, but whether they realise that potential is another story.
Robert is showing himself as Mr. Consistency at home, when he gets goin look out, & is starting to move up the ranks away from home...cashing at Orange & the Storm Challenge last year.
Sam was probably the top junior in Nowra for a time, but is still lacking much success away from home.....I know if he applied himself as much as he could, he could perform quite well.
Well, that's my 2 cents about Nowra bowlers, whom I think are often overlooked for there relative new appearance to tournament bowling as well as their lack of achievement to date.

Good Luck & High Scoring
Big B

Hey ppl, i think a few ppl that have hidden talent in NSW are Bob O'Reilly, Adam Bennett, Matt Sing, Ben Rankin, Brett Hall, Lauren Rochester, Reese Leckie.

catchya's l8r
icon_biggrin.gif

hey...

i would have to say that there is a fair bit of hidden tallent at my home centre ,Shellharbour bowl!! some examples are jessica mcginty, lauren robb, brad coleman, brad smith, stephen cowland.... etc....

seeya's
icon_smile.gif

xox

I reakon that there is alot of hidden talent out there amongst us. We just have to look for it.

VERY good call Sweet Candy
icon_smile.gif
And true at that......read up into sports psychology everyone & you'll see how true it is......

Gl & Hs

Big B

Kylie Marsich from Tugrenong is an up and coming star.

bowling with her for the past week, she is accurate, consistant, and can shoot 220+ pretty often. Not many ppl know her name, but being in the shiled team this year, definately one to look out for.

Just a personal note. I had never bowled at Tugrenong b4, and the second game there, i had this.
X X X X X X X 71 X XXX for a 263

left the 6 9 10, and choped the 10

icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

anyways.....yea. Kylie definately one to look out for on the lanes

hey guys its jayde
when you say nsw i guess you mean the whole place...so i think that sam fisher has talent for sure...ok its not hidden but in a couple of years watch out for her.

just my thought
icon_smile.gif

Hey People,

I rekon that all the guys 'n' Gals in The ACT Southern State r all (except of Course Slats and Sam)hidden Talent and will surprise everyone out there at the Nats this yr, on paper we look like bunch of no names but ont he lanes we r very strong.

Thats My opinion
GL&HS

Later Da Cowman

I would have to agree, most of the names you all have said have hidden talent. But i reakon that there is so much more out there that we dont know about. I mean ok, they may not have won many tournaments and no one knows there name but they still have talent. I believe that we have to look beyond our home center, beyond our city, beyond our state!!! Look and the no-bodys and make them somebodys....
Sorry if people dont agree with me but i say what i feel weather it is right or wrong..

SwEeT cAnDy!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom