Which state has the most 300's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I'm thinking QLD has to be right up there

With bowlers like Brando, Carl, Lawrie Hill, Besty, myself (thats almost 100 between us alone) and countless others the number of 300's would easily be over the 140 figure.........

I wonder how the other states rack up?

Im pretty sure WA will be catching up fairly soon, what with all the 300's at fairlanes in the last 9 months

I would have to say that Victoria would be right up there with trotts and mac. Mooroolbark has about 40-50 on its own, then all the AMF centres. Boronia 15, Moorabin, Keon and Sunshine have a few then you have werribee as well

NSW! Let me throw a few names at you. Frawls, Belmo, Mick Little, Jason Walsh, Andrew Lloyd, Neil Donnelly, Sue Cassell.
Frawls and Belmo are the australian record holders for 300's so NSW has to have had the most! Easily! I just wish that I could add to that list...

Later Da Cowman!

da_cowman said:
NSW! Let me throw a few names at you. Frawls, Belmo, Mick Little, Jason Walsh, Andrew Lloyd, Neil Donnelly, Sue Cassell.
Frawls and Belmo are the australian record holders for 300's so NSW has to have had the most! Easily! I just wish that I could add to that list...

Later Da Cowman!

Jarrod Lean has his fair share of 300's aswell, Glen Loader??

I think your dreaming! Don't forget Billy Gardiner (around 18) now lives in QLD, Carl Bottomly (around 17), Brandon (17), Me (13), Lawrie Hill (around)13, Stephen Best (around 12)

If Caboolture's honor board has anything to do with it, I'd say QLD wins hands down. To my knowledge there are over 120 recorded 300 games at that centre alone!

Whilst I agree there are alot of players with perfect games in NSW, as a whole, QLD wins on this occasion. My solid guess is that QLD has the most, NSW 2nd and VIC 3rd.

How many centres in your state have over 100 perfecto's alone?

Perhaps one person in each state should get on the phone to each centre and find out how many 300's theyve had .. only way to truly settle the score.

Tasmanian List

Moonah - 12
Launceston - ?
Burnie - ?
Devonport - ?
Mornington - 0 (23/12/1984 to 31/8/1992 - Now Closed)

I'll update it later, when I find out (Lonnie and Burnie would have a fair few, not sure about Devonport - maybe someone from the other regions will post how many 300's they've had in thier centres (but then again maybe not :roll: ) So I'll have a "butchers" when I'm in the North again soon.

Here are the totals for the two Victorian bowls I've been involved with:

Bendigo Dragon City 1
King Pin Echuca 0

Ok, I've been through the TBA list Choker mentioned, and it's a very incomplete list. I noticed a lot of 300's from here not even listed, a couple with the wrong centres etc.

I've had a stab at it, from the best of my knowledge I can come up with approximately 44 300-games for Tasmania.

Moonah - 12.
Launceston - 13 (approx)
Burnie - 12 (approx)
Devonport - 7 (approx)
Mornington - 0.

Multiple number of 300's shot by a bowler in Tasmanian Centres:
Ashley Riley: 7 (approx) (Burnie and Devonport)
Paul Lucock: 4 (All in Moonah)
Hayden George: 4 (approx) (All in Launceston)
Scott Summers: 2 (Both in Launceston)
Nigel Harrison: 2 (Both in Launceston)
Trent Pearce: 2 (Both in Burnie)
Matt Riley: 2 (approx) (Burnie and Devonport)

This is more than likely not 100% accurate, due to the records being a dog's breakfast.
Interesting project worth undertaking actually, seeing as though a lot of records have gone missing throughout the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom