Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Mercedes Benz (incl AMG)

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • BMW

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 31 26.1%

• Total voters
toyota corolla hatchback 1992 great little car been everywhere within south aust /victoria-only done 119,000kms

98 vt commodore lowered on 18's. love it =D

I really like the look of the VT, but people tell me not to buy one for some reason or another. Something to do with the chasis. You're not having any problems?

96 Corolla when i can be bothered, althought there is a neat looking boxy shape Volvo in a yard on Kingston road, just need money!!

You should have had a section for me to select "A Piece of Crap" I would have polled it twice cos i have 2 of em lol

Ur on Street Commodores r'nt u?

What r ur plans after you sell both of them

Rehashing old threads ftw.

Yeah I'm on there but I don't post much there anymore due to the amount of muppets that exist.

Sold the R8 but kept the Monaro. It's being fixed atm due to Perth's hailstorm a month and a bit ago.

No plans to do anything with the car at this stage.

Rehashing old threads ftw.

Yeah I'm on there but I don't post much there anymore due to the amount of muppets that exist.

Sold the R8 but kept the Monaro. It's being fixed atm due to Perth's hailstorm a month and a bit ago.

No plans to do anything with the car at this stage.

On any other forums? (LS1?)

Yeah my VT has hail damage from the Melbourne onslaught a month or a bit ago... :(

I really like the look of the VT, but people tell me not to buy one for some reason or another. Something to do with the chasis. You're not having any problems?

I know a guy who bought a VT SS with 5.7 ltr when they first came out. He put his foot down at a set of lights one day and shattered the windscreen as well as popping the passenger door open.

I believe when Holden first used the 5.7 ltr in the VT SS, they had no idea how much torque was going to be produced.

I would probably look at a VX instead. At least you know most of the original issues have been sorted out, or a least a series II VT.

Bigsy...

96 Corolla when i can be bothered, although there is a neat looking boxy shape Volvo in a yard on Kingston road, just need money!!
Shouldn't take too much! Those things are going cheap these days. (And they go forever.)

I got a lift in an old 244GL bronze toaster years ago and was surprised at how well it drove. My uncle bought an 850 some years later, still boxy, but a pleasure to drive and very quiet at speed. He followed it with a V70R wagon, much more refined styling in and out and went quite hard. Both very impressive vehicles.

I've got an S40 as a second car. While not terribly inspiring to drive, it's a great machine. At 11 years since new, it's only got one rattle that needs looking at. (Pretty sure it's an engine mount, so not too expensive to fix.)

On any other forums? (LS1?)

Yeah my VT has hail damage from the Melbourne onslaught a month or a bit ago... :(

Yeah on LS1 but haven't been on there in quite a while. Trying to steer clear of car forums. Too many muppets that post ridiculous things. LS1 and SC are bad for that.

Yeah on LS1 but haven't been on there in quite a while. Trying to steer clear of car forums. Too many muppets that post ridiculous things. LS1 and SC are bad for that.

theres plenty of muppets on this site too though....

anyway back onn topic i have a '00 vt commodore.:cool:
dreaming of a monaro or a vx/vy clubsport in the near future. :)

Back
Top Bottom