What do you get out of this site.

Jase

Admin
Staff member
I could be opening up a can of worms here but here goes…just wondering…What do you/we get out of this Forum/ Site??

I received a Private message today from one of our forum members which lead me to ask the question…I don’t always get such nice PM’s ...:D but I thought that this was worth posting and thought I would ask the rest of our members what it is they get out of TotalBowling…

I love this site and would be totally lost without it. I feel as though i know 1000 times more about what is going on within tenpin ranks as a result of this site. I also think that it has improved my enthusiasm for the sport. I have been bowling almost 30 years now and have never enjoyed it at much as i do now. I think this is partly due to "knowing" more people because of these forums and then meeting them when i go away to bowl in a tournament somewhere and forming new friendships with people i would not otherwise have had anything to do with.

Do you also find that by talking with people on here makes your Tournament and travel experiences easier???

This site is a great source of knowledge on a vast array of topics. We have found it useful to learn tricks of the trade from some of the more experienced members of this site and have been able to benefit from the knowledge these people also share on this site.

We also like the community that is Total Bowling, we've connected with old friends through this site and can also keep in contact with regular friends via forums and PM.

It is also great to go away or even just be in a local centre and put a face to a name from this site. We have definately gained a great deal from our membership here on Total Bowling......

The service the site provides bowlers of all levels is awesome.

I know I use it to find out what tournaments are on, check out results if i know someone bowling in a tournament, Learning about new equipment that comes on to the market and to keep in touch with friends i have made in tournaments.

For me though the most valuable service this site has is providing access to the average bowler to the games best in this country and reading their thoughts and getting tips from them and knowing if you want some information on aspect of the game you can post your question the coaching forum and you will get an abundance of ideas and suggestions to improve your game.

It is also great to go away or even just be in a local centre and put a face to a name from this site. We have definately gained a great deal from our membership here on Total Bowling......

Here Here. Couldnt of said it better myself. I have gained alot of new friends since comeing to know them from this site. It is where I find out whats going on and where. And sometimes just great to add humour, and to get other peoples thoughts.

Reading the site is an everyday routine for me, without it, I'd have nothing to do :D

Keep up the good work

As a new Bowler I find this site a great asset as the information given has been A1. The site also is a great information hive for tournament bowlers as well as overseas bowlers. I feel Ozzie bowlers would be lost if we did'nt have a site like thi so many many thanks to Jase and his team for making this one of the most informative and best bowling sites on the net.

Lyndon

I must agree with androo and george! I come on here at least 10times a day(half the time theres nothing new) but it cures my bordem.

Just like a few TotalBowlers that have posted before me, I am also here everyday...For something to do. It keeps me up to date with whats goin on in the bowling world around the country, and definitely cures boredom.

I visit 2 or 3 times a day, it's always good to read what is going on and find out about all things tenpin. I'm more of a voyer than a serious poster(jase would vouch for that), but if I have something I need to say, this is a great place for it.

Thanks Jase & Totalbowling Staff(mods) & support teams.

I must agree, this site rocks, whenever im bored be it at home or at school hehe..im here..searching the old..posts or the new..this really has helped alot of stuff and i have met a few great peaople..and just wanted to say thanx to all the people which put this site together..!!

bubye Matty..

I started viewing TB when it was only a few weeks old and it's been a force of habit for me to view this site almost on a daily basis since.
It renewed my feelings towards the game at a time when I was on the verge of quitting for good, have met some great people off here and have got to know many others.
Also helps you keep abreast of everything that's going on in the bowling community at the touch of a button, and learn lots of different things and keep up with the goss.

Extremely important concept in Australian bowling :rainbowa:

Total's just about an every dayer for me as well. Always great to be able to find out the local, national or international news going on at the click of a mouse.

Keep up the good work, much appreciated!

Bubye

Rowey :p

Have been bowling for over 20 years,but really only started to learn more in the last couple of years(an must say still know bugger all lol),an Total Bowling has certainly helped in finding out what its all about,be it in links to bowling sites or information from different bowlers,
And also realised that there is a lot of passionate people out there,all wanting the best for our sport(,an yes i think this is a sport,not just a game),even if their views dont quite match our own.

So keep up the good work jase,an all the crew at Total Bowling,

Johnnyb

i come here, cause i love bowling

i crap on about many things on here, because i'm stuck in a bowling centre for a minimum of 50 hours a week, if at times i seem cynical, please forgive the fact i hear approximately 6,000 - 8,000 pins a day fall around me from no less than 2 metres away, sometimes i am just looking for a laugh out of this sport to break the stress i endure

this site has given me many opportunities, to meet, help, and last of all put smiles on peoples faces

i would be lost without this site, i have seen it grow from day 1, and for those people who have been apart of its growth you should take your hats off

this site is not about crucifying our sport, and even more so now with industry leaders and bowling associations being involved, it benefits the elite, it benefits the beginner and everyone in between, it benefits the serious, and the not so serious

its somewhere you can come and find something that interests you, anything from stormin norman winning this weeks pba event, to finding out what odds sale have of winning this years emmerson shield

it is more "total bowling" than its ever been

This site is critical for the advancement of bowling and just being able to read what other bowlers feel about our great game is fantastic. Normally bowlers dont say much face to face , however this site allows them to express their views (right or wrong) and allows the average bowlers to mix it with our elite Champions. I love to read what wisdom Craig C has to impart with, watching the results from around the nation (Peter Coburn) especially when someone like me can not bowl in these events.It is great keeping up with what is happening in the Coaching area and watching our youngster making their mark on Tournament circuit. Watching the banter between George & Tonks and having a big chuckle when one of them acts like the world is against them. But above all I think Jason and his staff do a great job keeping the majority of bowlers informed what is happening with our sport.
Keep up the work guys as I for one would miss not logging on and seeing what is happening with our SPORT. :cool:

as it has been said allready
i also pop into the site a couple of times a day
and i think it has helped me with knowing a few people in bowling circles
i have been shocked since i have come back to bowling more so half way through the year when i started at caboolture
i would walk into the centre and someone would say " hi daniel "
or " how you bowling latly daniel "
and i would be like i hardly know these people and try and remember everyones name
for the last 6 years playing pool i wopuld walk in to the pub and people would be like " huh you again go home before i throw a glass at you "
better people better association with people and i think this site has helped with this

thankyou
daniel dickson

Back
Top Bottom