Not what this site is about

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Please don't send these types of messages!!!!!!!!

hey there asl im male 21 from Melbourne with msn pics and single. was just browsing looking for a friend and i came across ur name and thought why not introduce myself?? so plz reply?

I have banned the person in question and I am warning anyone else that is using this site like this will receive the same treatment. I have had several complaints since the weekend. It’s not a singles site, send what you like to your friends in PM and email but don’t send junk like this out of the blue to complete strangers.

Thank you

How are dirty old buggers like Jagga meant to meet new people now? :p

Hey Broni, you better change your password or he'll get you barred again! :)

On behalf of TotalBowling.com.au i would like to apologize to the ladies on this site that have received PM's from the following,

Winston84
Peter84
Pete84

I have banned this person on several occasions and have asked this person to stop. But no, he has a problem and a very Sick Problem at that, and has persisted to send PM"S to alot of Ladies on here. Today was the last straw, this site isn't a pick up site so please don’t think you can use it for that.

Ok 3 Times i have Banned this guy and yes i have tracked you down. I have spoken to him and I hope this won’t be happening again.

Peter Dean from Werribee i have had enough of the SICK messages that you have been sending the Ladies on this site. Try it once more i will report this to the Police, and don’t be surprised that the Ladies in question haven’t already done so.

Well done Jase.
We call him stalker, we have a friend he has been harrising on here and through her e-mail address.
I am sure his fiance would like to hear all this as well.

split happens said:
Well done Jase.
We call him stalker, we have a friend he has been harrising on here and through her e-mail address.
I am sure his fiance would like to hear all this as well.

Well like i said if it happens again please get them to contact me...ASAP

Thanks for keeping me informed Jase, I recieve emails like this all the time from women wanting my company, but its different for guys and gals ;)
Good to see the culprit was caught...
Cheers!

p.s. 4 Jase,
Im a 65 year old pervert wanting your body, pm if you are interested ;)

If he is doing this in his league, a nice dose of this rule;
OFFENCE 502 DEROGATORY CONDUCT
(a) Conducting himself or herself in a manner derogatory or prejudicial to the best interests of the game of tenpins
or to the objects of TBA. Including (but without limiting the generality of this provision) conduct prejudicial to
the good order and discipline of TBA.
(b) Placing the game of tenpins in jeopardy of unfair criticism by the use of dishonest or disreputable tactics in
connection with the game.
Suggested Penalty - not less than 1 month suspension of membership or suspension of membership or other penalty
for a period of time as deemed appropriate by the Local Association Board of Directors.

Perhaps not the total intention of the rule, but an appropriate application...
Vaughnn

just how desperate must he be when he has to resort to trying to pick up on a bowling website...!!!! quite amusing really can we have his e mail address so we can abuse the loser...................................................................................just kidding jase i know you wouldnt appreciate that hahaha

Vaughnn said:
If he is doing this in his league, a nice dose of this rule;
OFFENCE 502 DEROGATORY CONDUCT
(a) Conducting himself or herself in a manner derogatory or prejudicial to the best interests of the game of tenpins
or to the objects of TBA. Including (but without limiting the generality of this provision) conduct prejudicial to
the good order and discipline of TBA.
(b) Placing the game of tenpins in jeopardy of unfair criticism by the use of dishonest or disreputable tactics in
connection with the game.
Suggested Penalty - not less than 1 month suspension of membership or suspension of membership or other penalty
for a period of time as deemed appropriate by the Local Association Board of Directors.

Perhaps not the total intention of the rule, but an appropriate application...
Vaughnn
Vaughnn love this rule and the rules that TBA have but one thing who enforcers these rules as you can drive a bus thought them ](*,)
this is a subject that I think I should leave for Pandora

Jeanette :-\"

wat a sicko to pick up on the internet. this guy should be reported to the police for sure. i feel his fiance should hear about this. FOR SHAME UPON THIS CREEP, PERVET, STALKER, SICKO AND EVIL CRETON

Does anyone know this guys Fiance? because I would be glad to show her the pm he sent me and the conversation on msn he tryed having with me. Sick sick person!

Jodes.

It wouldnt be shane warne...thats for sure... otherwise he would have pmed you tim....!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom