Votes: 2 1.7%
  • BMW

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 31 26.1%

• Total voters

MinusZero

>LOAD "Something",8,1
Lets have a relaxed, laid back poll of what make of car people drive.

For the sake of having a smaller poll. If you have a make of car from a high performance section of a brand like FPV (Ford), HSV (Holden), AMG (Mercedes) select the related company.

I hope this doesnt start a battle of opinions of what is better. Lets just have a poll.

....anyway...Ford is best :p:p:p:p

Fair few missing from the poll.. popular cars like nissan, mazda, VW, Subaru etc etc..

Atm im driving a VZ berlina lowered on 20's.

Sorry there are a few missing, the poll limit is 10 anyway.
I have an AU with 6 15 inchers...though 5 are wheels, one is a subwoofer :p

Drive an 04 Monaro and an 04 VZ R8. Trying to sell both to make way for something I've been wanting to do for a long while

This is bound to get some response... ;)

I proudly drive a Volvo S40 and a Saab 900. You can pick either up second-hand for peanuts these days.

The Volvo is the equal best vehicle I've ever owned and the Saab is a good old bus for hauling bowling gear around in. We got four of us with 24 balls and luggage from Canberra to Coffs in the Saab once. Everything in the (airtight packed) boot too!

S40's are nice. I like the Volvo 850 like they used to race or the 740 intercooled turbo models

This is bound to get some response... ;)

I proudly drive a Volvo S40 and a Saab 900. You can pick either up second-hand for peanuts these days.

The Volvo is the equal best vehicle I've ever owned and the Saab is a good old bus for hauling bowling gear around in. We got four of us with 24 balls and luggage from Canberra to Coffs in the Saab once. Everything in the (airtight packed) boot too!

Finally the truth comes out! I always knew there was something wrong with you Dousty, now I know exactly what it is :p

Bloody Volvo Drivers. :D

I've got an 03 commodore s-pac and a 08 ssanygong actyon sports pickup.

(Clears throat) Ah... Hmmm... Something about glass houses come to mind here..!

Owning a Volvo is very liberating. It's like having a BMW that doesn't get badged!

if real men drive real utes (v8 1tonner or similar ) and I drive a Proton Jumbuck (4 cyl half tonner) does that make me unreal

Ps......go the blues

Back
Top Bottom