• Lots-o-Pin action

Votes: 57 34.5%

• Total voters
Pure pin shrapnel

examples

slapping the headpin into the 4, 4 pin takes out 10

airmailing the 3 pin off hi pocket hit and taking out the 4-9 in the air

'mystery' scout takes out the solid 8 or solid 9

'can opener' hit takes out the 4-6 dead sideways, everything else flies hard!!

The ones where the 4 or 6 pin slams vertically in to the opposite wall without bouncing. They're always a bit of a show to watch.

Or when the messenger takes out the 7 or 10 pin headhigh :D

l love it when the 9 pin goes with the other nine most enjoyable but love the pocket and that nice sound of blistering action when the pins all fall down into the pit

:D I LOVE it when i get a STRIKE with lots of pin action because it has a sence of luck and i love being lucky :D
Lots Of LOVE
Tokenman69 :p :p

I love the really light ones which carry the 2-8 and the very light brookies which slide the 1 & 2 pins across to carry the right hand sides. Speaking of brookies, coach (Ian Waters) said I was the BK (Brooklyn Kid) :p

I love it when I go brooky, BJ and Matt da Rat can vouch for this I get some kickass pin action whenever I go brooky. Just last night I shot a very sharp inside ball that went brooky and 7-10 messenger.......YEAH!!!! (with my Goliath) :D :D :D :D

Go DA BVP's

Gotta say Right in there in the pocket, on the L/H side for Backup, and the R/H side for proper release. :p
I recon you get plenty of pin action with a perfect pocket ball anyway! :eek:

Im guilty of loving to watch them come in high and have the pin action trip all sorts of weird stuff. My favourite is "the wave" as my team mates have called it, high flush hit with the headpin coming back and the 4-7 falling over like a wave, thats always good for a laugh. The flying messenger to trip out a cold nine pin usually gets a roar out of people too. I must admit, the weirdest carry ones usually give me the most pleasure, the more pin action with the pins dancing across the pin deck, the better :)

right into the pocket between 1 and 3 pins...nice pin action and strikes ! :cool:

bitchy lil brunette said:
Any Strike That CARRYS A BLOODY TENPIN! :D

lol i agree there, i left a couple of those days due from me goin throught 20 and hooking at 5 board i think, but any strike 4 me

Any strikes will do me........................................... ;)

Toshio said:
As the title says:
"What kind of Strikes do you prefer?"

I'd have to go for Pocket strikes. There's nothing more satisfying than a good bowling ball into the 1-2 pocket!

Toshio
The strikes thats hits the the pocket everytime and abit of prayer for the tenpin to go with it!! :rolleyes:
thats my two cents :D

a flush pocket strike is awesome, but beggars can't be choosers!

bitchy lil brunette said:
Any Strike That CARRYS A BLOODY TENPIN! :D

I would have to really agree. Many a times not being able to carry a ten pin has really cost me.

I prefer pocket strikes as they look really cool and they create a excellent effect and make me smile as they look good on the scoreboard.

PEACE OUT
Leah

Back
Top Bottom