Let's See Chris Barnes do this!

Fitzy

Underpaid
On a lighter side, I have managed to do what I thought was impossible - strike and spare in the 'same' shot!

My partner bowled a nice ball into the pocket and was unfortunate to have left a 7 pin. I then took my shot on the other lane (LHS). Eventhough it was not as 'pretty' as Tara's I managed to strike the shot and was amused to see my ball go out the back and then drop on to the lane (landed on the 7 pin actually) next door (RHS) and spare Tara's 7 pin.

Should I then be awarded a strike and spare in the same frame totaling 20 points plus my next three balls?? - nah just jokes!

Just thought I'd share! :)

Smile!

Rhyss.

On a lighter side, I have managed to do what I thought was impossible - strike and spare in the 'same' shot!
My partner bowled a nice ball into the pocket and was unfortunate to have left a 7 pin. I then took my shot on the other lane (LHS). Eventhough it was not as 'pretty' as Tara's I managed to strike the shot and was amused to see my ball go out the back and then drop on to the lane (landed on the 7 pin actually) next door (RHS) and spare Tara's 7 pin.
Should I then be awarded a strike and spare in the same frame totaling 20 points plus my next three balls?? - nah just jokes!
Just thought I'd share! :)
Smile!
Rhyss.
What the............

I swear i've seen something like this before......1998 Barossa Cup, Tim Discombe was shooting a spare and his ball somehow went over to the next lane from the pit, landed on the pin deck and knocked 9 pins over

Sounds like I did not explain myself properly, I didn't make the ball jump lanes! The ball went into the "pin setter" machine and before it came back through the ball return it somehow dropped out of the machine and dropped onto the pin on the other lane. ?? would have to ask a tech to explain how this is possible ?? I don't understand how it could happen myself. :confused:
:)

well ive seen balls fall out of the ball return into the gutter and roll back up the lane before. so i dont see why it couldnt fall onto a pin:p

Back
Top Bottom