Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Through the Head

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Wide-o-Pocket

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Lots-o-Pin action

Votes: 57 34.5%

• Total voters
Can someone please explain (or show me where I might be able to download examples) to me the difference between each strike "type".

thanks, John

i like any kinda strikes cause i dont get them that often but the best kind is when it hits the pocket then all the pins go flying but id be luky to get that kinda shot lol

Pocket is the best. But lots of pin action makes for a great day as a bowler and spectator.

Ten in the pit!! That's what I like... Ha-ha!! I absolutely LOVE a solid pocket shot, it makes the smile on your face a little bit wider and your heart beat just that little bit faster!!

Does it matter, a strike is a strike. However I like it when I miss the head pin altogether and I pull off a strike due to the "domino effect"

No contest - Flush in the pocket is the only strike to get!!! though it does suck when you've thrown 5 or 6 flush strikes in a row, you throw the next one, it goes flush in the pocket & leaves you a 10pin :-( I hate those ones!!!

i do like pocket strikes... but lotsa pin action strikes look heaps better!! so lotsa pin action strikes are way better!!

i like the strikes when all the pins fall over thats about it cos it wouldnt be a strike if they all didnt fall over

a strike is a strike to me lol but i do prefer the pocket strikes as they look good...makes it look like your doing everything right which is a good sign

I love all strikes but the best are lotsa pin action cause i love it how you think u leave a 7-10 but then out of no where a they just fall over haha gotta love that.

The best kind of strike is definatly when they go flying every were and a big crack sound is made. They all go flying into the curtain. Especially that 10 pin.

Peace;)

The best kind of strike is definatly when they go flying every were and a big crack sound is made. They all go flying into the curtain. Especially that 10 pin.
Peace;)
lol any strike will do me as long as there is a **** load of reaction... i really prefer either a strong pocket shot or a strong brooky shot... but bowling down 4 board its kinda hard to get the brooklyn... and hayden the best sound is the cracking sound. not by the pins tho, the celebration after the pins fall;)

sorry mr flintstone, i can't get noo, satisfaction. name a bowler that can also do magic tricks

Back
Top Bottom