WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU???

The Reggae

Overnight an 11 year old boy was lost while on a school excursion & spent the night at Mount Warning...

I got to thinking how scary that would be for an 11 year old as they have no real life experience & he would have been panicing something terrible.

When I was about 8 years old I begged my Dad & Mum to let me catch the bus from school to my grandparents were my Mum would be & I'd meet her there. After alot of deliberation, lecturing & are you sure about 100 times, they caved & let me do it. Well I caught the bus and all was well until I jumped off the bus at the WRONG street (both started with G) & I hoped off at the wrong G street. I screamed all the way down the hill & a lady picked me up & drove me to my Mum (6 streets away) I was soooooo scared.

When the lady spoke to my Mum she told her that she thought I'd been attacked I was that hysterical!!! My grandparents still live in that house & I remember that day everytime I drive past that WRONG street.

It just goes to show the level of perception you have at different stages of your life, cause that's really nothing major & it happened 21 years ago & I still remember it vividly.

More recently my son who is 3 now was born after 10 & 1/2 hours of labor & had the umbilical cord around his neck. He was blue & had to have suction/oxygen & that was the scariest thing. He is perfectly fine now & enjoys fighting with his sister all the time

As an addition to the post above, one day out shopping in a music store Shontay (3 years old at the time) decided to hide behind the counter. Panicing we searched the store top to bottom & then made our way to centre management to get security to help us search for her. While security was teaming up & getting all set, the store assistant came over carrying Shontay, who asked "Was that a good hiding spot Mummy"

That was the most scary 5 minutes of my life

The most scary thing to happen to me was when i was 10 i got stuck in a tree sounds stupid i know but i learned about not climbing stuff you can't get down from.

Scariest thing that happened to me was only two years ago.
I was 16 and had to catch the train home from work because my parents were away for the weekend. Anyway, I served this guy and he just stood around the place waiting. I asked my boss if I could leave as I had to catch the train shortly and the guy followed me out.
As it was he sat next to me on the platform and then sat behind me on the train, got off at the same stop as me, but luckily I knew the station well and sprinted ahead and hid. I made a phone call to get picked up by anyone from that station and from my hiding place, I watched the guy pace the platform looking for me.
My ride got to the station and I sprinted for the car without him seeing me. I was so scared.

try going in a skyline r34, fully tricked out and going 300+ km down the m4 in sydney, now that is wot u call scary not gettn stuck in a tree, if u get stuck in a tree again jump its fun till u hit the ground.

when i was about 14 i got hit by a car while walking home from school. luckily the car was only doing about 20kms but it still hurt.

the other thing was being attacked by a machete whilst working at a nightclub, there isnt much you can do when you cant use weapons to defend yourself

at 24 laying in a hospital bed not knowing what was wrong with u , the doctor walks in at 2.30pm tells you that u have a tumor on you spinal cord , u must be operated on the next monday and to go home on the weekend and say good bye to your love ones as you only have a 10% chance of getting through the operation and if you do get through you will be in a wheelchair.

well that took him all of 5 minutes to tell me he then walked out and left me there to think about it. i spent the next 12 months in hospital and another 12 months after that learning how to do things again (like walking ).

it's now 14 years later i am still here walking around trying to bowl ok i may be a little stiff and have a neck that doesn't move much but i am still here and everyday i look around and here people bitching about how bad there lives are and i sit back and laugh at them!!!!!!!!!

Thats some Scary Stuff hear. I was 5 and i got lost in Chadstone Shopping Center i didn' know where anyone was and i was told i was crying for 20 mins full on untill my parents found me it was at Christmas time when they had 24 hour shopping and after all that i spent christmas in a hospital bed with a broken arm cause i had people walking all over me was not funny at all.
Chris

The Reggae said:
As an addition to the post above, one day out shopping in a music store Shontay (3 years old at the time) decided to hide behind the counter. Panicing we searched the store top to bottom & then made our way to centre management to get security to help us search for her. While security was teaming up & getting all set, the store assistant came over carrying Shontay, who asked "Was that a good hiding spot Mummy"
That was the most scary 5 minutes of my life
I remember that. That would have to be the most scariest time in my life. I will never forget that day. When the lady brung my niece out to us I held her hand in this tight grip for the rest of the day. From that day on, we never played Hide and Seek again in the shops!!

2 yrs ago, my son had a cold and a slight temperature, but nothing serious. I was playing with him, when he tripped over and hit his head on my knee. Because of his temp, he was sent straight into convulsions. My son was on the floor shakeing, not consious, and i didn't Know what to do. After talking with the ambulance, and 2 days on hospital, that would have to be my scariest moment 2 date.

More recently my son who is 3 now was born after 10 & 1/2 hours of labor & had the umbilical cord around his neck. He was blue & had to have suction/oxygen [/QUOTE said:
That also would have to be another scary moment in my life. When i found out that had happened I was scared. When I saw him the next day for the first time I was so happy. He was so healthy and he was so cute. I must say the best thing to ever happen to me is when my sister and brother in law blessed me with a beautiful niece and nephew that i love with all my heart

for me would be being 7 years old being diagnosed with a brain tumour requiring major brain surgery, and being informed that only 2 other people have had the operation in australia and come out alright. and all came about from going to sleep one night with sight in 2 eyes and waking up with no sight in my right eye.. things sorta happened fast from there on.

For my parents would be finding out there son has the above then when the operation comes around a 2 hour operation turned into an 8hour operation and during that time they did not hear a thing from the doctors.. they thought they had lost me.

though the scariest part for me was that when they took me for my operation my dad was not there and i thought i would never see him again.. he got there running to the operating area doors just before they took me in.

the next thing that sorta scare me was being told if it was left for 1 week later it would have been to late. Thats when most people with a brain tumour find out when its to late.

thats why i am blind in one eye now. and my whole life have taken crap for it. but hey what does not kill me makes me stronger. just gotta have fun.

when i was around 12 i was scared when i was on the ghost train at luna park sydney all those years ago, the whole ghost train shut down and there was complete darkness for a few minutes

Dark Assailant said:
try going in a skyline r34, fully tricked out and going 300+ km down the m4 in sydney, now that is wot u call scary not gettn stuck in a tree, if u get stuck in a tree again jump its fun till u hit the ground.

Dark Assailant, sorry. But while that is scary. It's also remarkably stupid. Not only for your own life, but every other person on the road that day.

Later Da Cowman!

Dark Assailant said:
try going in a skyline r34, fully tricked out and going 300+ km down the m4 in sydney, now that is wot u call scary

Hmmm, now why don't the words "SMART BOY" immediately come to mind?????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

People who drive that fast, and that carelessly, have ABSOLUTELY no place on our roads. The only thing scary about it is that someone was actually dumb enough to not fail you on your driving test repeatedly!!!:mad: :mad:

Dark Assailant said:

That is so stupid!! Not less then a year ago i lost a friend because he ended up wrapping his car around a tree coz he was speeding and lost control of the car!! Some people just don't think and be stupid, please just before anyone does anything like that can you please just think of what could happen if something goes wrong!!

I would have to say the most scariest thing that has ever happened was when my daughter fell off our back patio when she was 3. I thought she would have hurt her self severley but she was just crying no breaks or bruises! silly girl!.

Also when I found out my son had hodgkinsons disease (which is cancer) when he was 5 and not knowing if he would survive or not that was very scary.

Sandy.

Back
Top Bottom