Things that make you go mmmmmm

K

Kimbo

Hot on the heels of the announcement that at end of Nationals young Mr Gardiner will be "retiring" from bowling, he decided to show us how it's all done. I assume that he had already gotten rid of most of his equipment an looked towards something different to bowl with in his doubles event on Sunday. Decides to dust of the old Brunswick Laser which was leveraged to the max and say - reckon i'll bowl 220 with this one. Of course I didn't realise how it was drilled and offered a $20 bet to say that he couldnt and he kindly proceeds to roll a tidy 235 with it (dammit all to hell, remind me never to place a bet with Billy again). Not to be outdone and to prove it was no fluke he backs it up with a nice 278 and if that wasnt icing on the cake, lets just finish it up with a 217 (i think) for a lovely 730 series..... What more can be said... Well done son!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Billy's retiring is he, cause I heard a romour that the world tiddlywinks championships are on soon. Go Billy. Rev up that wink and rip that tiddly.

Have fun, you'll be back

Stax

You see, you should have realised that Bill has shot how many 300's with that ball...... :lol:

Going to Australia for a tournament without Bill around just won't be the same. :(

He'll be back though, once you start bowling you can never give it up completely, it is additive, and you get the shakes after a while, I suppose the the drink and sex will help to get over that though..... 8)

Yes it is true that I have RETIRED. Kimbo I have kept the LAZER just in case you feel the need to part with another 20.

So that's one player down for Denmark's WTTC?

. . . and the first reserve is?

Sorry Billy, I've learnt my lesson on betting money with you..

You'll have to find another sucker to mess with next time!!

:wink: :wink: 8) 8)

Back
Top Bottom