Proof that Twinky Winky Richie has no idea

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
omg Richie Richlands the bandwagon broncos fan who cant carry with Gaucci handbag away richlands has done it again just when i thought he couldn't come up with anything more stupid he changes his avatar to a jersey of a dead NRL team.

But not any old team he picks North Sydney bears, we are talking about the team who put the lose in too losing a team that in 91 seasons never won a grand final and the only premierships they won was when it was first past the post in 1921 and 1922 and even the 1922 comp was only half played because of the second world war. A team that was so ill discplined that even their mascot got sent off and then suspened by the NSWRL (true story)
But theres more to this tragic club whose flag he now flys, this club made clutching defeat from the jaws of victory an artform and even went out the back door trying to buy every player on the market in the mid nighties.
This team Richie now adores so much that he displays their jersey in every post still to this day owe money to every first grade player who played for them in 1999.

See old Twinky Winky Richie thinks hes clever, he knows that Myself and The Spanner are staunch manly fans and as such there was a bitter rivialy between the two clubs. He thinks by serving this up with his other rubbish about norths being force it will irk us like the recent spate of Photoshop editing has crushed him. (I hear the tears are still being mopped up at Aspley or maybe that was just because he left yet another corner pin :p )

So wats doin richie are you jumpingoff the good ship Bronco now Locky is gone for season, i can understand that with a fickle support like ureself but if u are gonna jump ship can i suggest a club thats still alive and can win the comp like the storm, manly or the tigers..

So wats doin richie are you jumpingoff the good ship Bronco now Locky is gone for season, i can understand that with a fickle support like ureself but if u are gonna jump ship can i suggest a club thats still alive and can win the comp like the storm, manly or the tigers..
I am offended that you left out the Cowboys. Interesting read though good one hoppa

I am offended that you left out the Cowboys. Interesting read though good one hoppa
are u richies ventriloquist dummy u open ure mouth and hammer speaks dont want to know where the hand is :p

oh and hows ure former cowboy mate Mitchell Sargent you know the bloke who gave no meaning to the word white line fever :D

are u richies ventriloquist dummy u open ure mouth and hammer speaks dont want to know where the hand is :p
oh and hows ure former cowboy mate Mitchell Sargent you know the bloke who gave no meaning to the word white line fever :D
Mate we all know ol' richie has the force behind him to speak for himself. Theres a reason why Mitchell Sargent has white line fever, gettin stuck into the white stuff. Thats why he plays for the Knights now

Mate what is it with you and man sex things, hoppa. I see you are on the front page of the latest Gay magazine, heard it on the radio today.

Mate that jersey did what I wanted it 2, look at you try and explain yourself, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Fishing is good today, lol:D :D :D :D

Mate what is it with you and man sex things, hoppa. I see you are on the front page of the latest Gay magazine, heard it on the radio today.
Mate that jersey did what I wanted it 2, look at you try and explain yourself, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Fishing is good today, lol:D :D :D :D
spoke to jase before on the phone and apparently hits have been down on the site since you posted that av
not surprised really

hows it goin on the synthetics big guy can u carry yet

here fishy fishy fishy

I may be no historian but the 2nd world war might have been 1939 - 1945 ???
Sorry Cam, couldn't resist :D
mere technically there was some war

i see the hey adam is ure name Haywood or Chuckwood you are deadset like a puppet

mere technically there was some war
i see the hey adam is ure name Haywood or Chuckwood you are deadset like a puppet
Neither actually. It's HaywARd but thanks for asking. You'll be my puppet after the Cowboys beat Manly in the Preliminary

Back
Top Bottom